pinnacle labs, am i good to go?

I got same gear didnt try yet but heard great stuff boutthem, does anyone howhow orals are, I want get Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) from them...

i just received some gear is this real? any reviews? am i good to go?

I would put that prop against the best of them and it would most likely come out on top.

Smooth and potent, I'm on low dosages of it right now. If the quality keeps up I won't have a need to spend extra for HG prop anymore and that translates into more spare cash for HGH :bigok:

I would put that prop against the best of them and it would most likely come out on top.

Smooth and potent, I'm on low dosages of it right now. If the quality keeps up I won't have a need to spend extra for HG prop anymore and that translates into more spare cash for HGH :bigok:

I didn't know they allowed beasts like you to pin HGH??? Is that even sane??? LOL
That prop is pretty intense isn't it?

the prop is awesome, i took some last cycle and got great gains all around from it

keep up the good work

POPS!!! If you think that prop is kicking your ass!!! Wait till you walk the plank with the tren!!! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

that will never happen with one post. stick around and make some friends

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!! Della says it perfect!!! This is not to be a dick (which I am often referred to by my chick all the time) just that you don't have enough time put into this!!! Haven't done your research!!! Haven't put in your "work"!!!

Hang around and get to know folks for six months or so!!!

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!! Della says it perfect!!! This is not to be a dick (which I am often referred to by my chick all the time) just that you don't have enough time put into this!!! Haven't done your research!!! Haven't put in your "work"!!!

Hang around and get to know folks for six months or so!!!

For all we know these 1 post wonders are cops trying to ruin a good thing. Let the pinnacle train keep on rollin

After 10 days on Pinnacles anavar at a modest 50mg per day I can say with certainty that it is indeed legit anavar and feels overdosed.

Pinnacles var is spot on!

After 10 days on Pinnacles anavar at a modest 50mg per day I can say with certainty that it is indeed legit anavar and feels overdosed.

Pinnacles var is spot on!

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!!!! Just the news I've been waiting to hear!!! I haven't done their Var yet!!!!

GO POPS GO POPS!!!

I'm starting in April and from the great feedback from my friends I'm fired up!!!

Quote: Your Ghosting us mother fucker ...I don't care who you are back in the worlddd... give up our positioning one more timeee..I'll bleed you real quietttt...leave ya here got that!:uzi:

Jstarks is powerd by pinn so it's g2g lol...n yeah buddy stick around for a while trust me some of these guys would help u out...

Back