pinnacle liquid Aromasin - oral?

Mb92211

I kind of have a silly question. Awhile back pinnacle switched from capsules to liquid aromasin which I ordered (the capsules were great). The liquid came in a 30ml/12.5mg per ml vial that you use a needle and syringe to draw from. I have assumed it was for oral use, but it tastes like crap. It tastes so bad I'm having my doubts if it is for oral or injectable use, especially since RUI's oral products tastes like candy. Can someone please advise? I'll be doing blood work next week so I'll know how it is working regardless, plus I'll find out how well my OP gear has kicked in. Currently in week two of sust 250 - 500wk, tbol 55mg per day, tren-e 200 - 400 wk, aromasin 12.5 day, prami .25 day

Last edited:
It's oral bro. Make sure u gets bloods tho. In my experiance pins AI's are weak. The taste, well that's the difference between pin and rui.

No such thing as a silly question !

As mentioned above, it is for oral use. I have come across the occasional thread where someone has injected orally-prepared stuff (adex/stane usually)... "Silly" would be injecting it and then asking if it was meant for oral use lol.

ive used pins adex and yes it was oral and tasted like crap. got bloods done and e2 was high and I was already on o.5 eod so I boosted it up to 0.7

Back