pinnicle labs

they just sent me a free cycle of test e 250...that a pretty good stand up guy..he said he wanted me to try it,just for all the trouble i went trough..will be getting more in the future.

Hi.

Sorry to thread jack.
Can someone point me in the pinn direction?
Understand fully if you can't.

Thanks

i see the rips are on sale but out of stock.. any idea when back in stock? a pinn rep? will they be the same sale price or go back up?

thank you
hurricane

they just told me that they couldnt pick my money up so i cancelld my order and will do my buiness other places..i dont have the time and money to get burned,a guy just pm me on here and sys its been 2 weeks and still has heard nothing....this is my experience.

Same scenario but sent back what was missing....waited a few days and didn't hear anything back so I thought they got it. Emailed and said they didn't receive it. Called the sending company and the money was picked up....hope pinn isn't going south.. I've only praised pinn but this is shitty..

they just sent me a free cycle of test e 250...that a pretty good stand up guy..he said he wanted me to try it,just for all the trouble i went trough..will be getting more in the future.

Jb does this kind of thing for a lot of guys. Everything is good and on track with Pinnacle. There are always going to be stray customers slip thru the cracks, but JB always makes good with them all.

Jb does this kind of thing for a lot of guys. Everything is good and on track with Pinnacle. There are always going to be stray customers slip thru the cracks, but JB always makes good with them all.

I agree. I had one issue in the past and it was fixed quickly. This weird issue still worried me, i heard back from Jb and all is fixed. Purchase with confidence.

Back