Planet fitness---in the news again

you gott abe fucking shitting me. I got kicked out of gold's for that. I was ready to burn the place down on the way out. O, and i made sure not to rack my weights when i left either.

this is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard of. how can anyone not make a noise when exerting himself.? whoever cant handle hearing the sounds normally heard in a gym, DONT GO TO THE GYM. Im so pissed off at this right now. There is one of these gyms near my house but I never new what it was like inside.

wow. thats all i can say. fucking old duche "we do the same movement but with lighter weight." sorry some people are actually working out for a reason. plus with the prices these gyms charge is insane. i go to worlds and even they look down on "exsessive noise" as i pay my $40 a month...fucking inverts

Planet fitness is 69 dollars one time fee and 10 bucks amonth after that with no charges if you quit.

I just bought a membership there so I could work out after work close to work and train with this chick i'm seeing. ALthough they read me the riot act rules it's not nearly as strict in reality. PLus they all look at me like i'm a freak any way. :)

Wear headphones and you don't hear any of it.

I think it is pretty brutal, but in relaity they make more money from the 150lb fitness people than they do from BBers and PLers.... They would rather cater to the majority.

Finally.... who the fuck would take training advice for a guy that looks like my grandpa?

This is the most retarted thing that I've ever heard of. I'm a small little 5'4 girl, and I have to grunt near the end of a set quite often. Nothing loud, but to get the full range of motion that's what I have to do. I hope planet fitness goes out of business.

There is no reason to grunt, just like there is no reason to drop dumbells; and no you're not gonna hurt yourself if you know how to put down 120lbs dumbells the right way.
If I can dumbell press 120lbs on a bench and not drop the dumbells after I'm done and not grunt, then I'm sure the next pussy next to me can also do the same. :)

Miss Muscle said:
This is the most retarted thing that I've ever heard of. I'm a small little 5'4 girl, and I have to grunt near the end of a set quite often. Nothing loud, but to get the full range of motion that's what I have to do. I hope planet fitness goes out of business.
There is nothing more annoying then some cracker who's grunting while working out, no reason for that. It's like having some cracker walk around and fart around the gym because he can.

pineapple said:
There is no reason to grunt, just like there is no reason to drop dumbells; and no you're not gonna hurt yourself if you know how to put down 120lbs dumbells the right way.
If I can dumbell press 120lbs on a bench and not drop the dumbells after I'm done and not grunt, then I'm sure the next pussy next to me can also do the same. :)

Grunting show physical exertion. I breath deep and if a nois comes out, it comes out. How about decline DB pressing? i put up three figure db and it's a bitch just to get them on my knees when i'm getting set. You can bet your ass i'm pushing as hard as a i can and probably grunt. And what the fuck am i do do with them once i finished my last rep other than slowly drop them? Gyms have padded floors for a reason. Fuck planet fagness

good bout time. there are a lot of retards out there who feel the need to make a big production out of there workouts. that bothers me, a little noise is ok, but those tools who feel the need to grunt and yell and throw down the weights. those tools should be banned.

Last edited:
Back