PLANNED cYCLE FOR MY 53 RD Birth DAY arrived

Teutonic

OK. I always s have 1 -2 cycle s worth stowed but u get the point. I order what I plan on using and yes though I rarely use hcg or Ai s or Prog. Antag I DO HAVE them.
On 1-6-17 I sent my $ to PSl following they re instruction.
Got e mail confirming $ picked up 48 hpur s later.
1 hour ago my "cycle" arrived packed like a mover would fine crystal so on Monday I shall start my real approach to diet, resting, working every body HARD twice every 9-10 day s. ( I m Euro trash so I m decimal )

1 cc tren prop 50/50 M W F with my TRT (125-150 test C or E e week ) for 4 weeks, run BW see how my jean s fit etc
Then tighten my belt, drop trt do 1 cc test prop 50/50 M-F or 250 tren test total and maybe go 7 day s in a row. However, I will have to see HOW I FEEL as that s the way I have to do things at my age.
M1T perhaps s but it drives my strength so that I literally hurt myself.
I m 214 today. Avi s current.
As a point of reference my lift s are-----------
Benched 225 x 16 last night. (275 hurt s my rotator after 6-8 so screw it !)
Tripled 405 on squat s last week; 315 x 10.
Curl 50 s x 12 with out moving anything but my arm.
Row the stack 270 ? for 10-12
Tricep extended behind my head w 2 hands 100 pds x 15 etc..
I want to get as hard as my 27 yr old w o partner and my 22 yr old protégé...she s a bad ass.

Ai s and P A standing by.........

Last edited:
Nice looking cycle bro! Good luck bday boy. Those weights u mentioned are pretty f- ing impressive.(and your just gonna get stonger, shit!!) U got me beat. Keep on 'a truckin' my friend. Show how it's done T!!

Keep rubbing it in.

You are a freak of nature already!!!!

I wish I could get even close to the shape your in. Keep up the great work.

The laughable amounts some people take and never come close to your physique, even in their youth.

Less is more. Unless it's your writing. Then more is better.

The laughable amounts some people take and never come close to your physique, even in their youth.

Less is more. Unless it's your writing. Then more is better.

Lol. Yep. T has blasted some heavier doses in his younger days. He plays it smarter now tho as he has gotten wise with age and partially cuz he likes to live to shag those young beautiful lady's he keeps snagging up. Straight up pimpin''!!

Damn T. Now my goal on my current blast is to get to the weights ur at on the lifts u mentioned. Thanks for being inspiration for me brother. But I'm not gonna attempt to get as much pussy as you do....I don't think my wifey would appreciate that or be able to walk much after word.

But I'm not gonna attempt to get as much pussy as you do....I don't think my wifey would appreciate that

My wife would be stoked if I brought home as much pussy as T brings home lol, and especially the caliber of the ladies he does :)

You'd make a bisexual nympho house wife an extremely happy lady T ;)

My wife would be stoked if I brought home as much pussy as T brings home lol, and especially the caliber of the ladies he does :)

You'd make a bisexual nympho house wife an extremely happy lady T ;)
I envy u....
Lucky bastad!!

YOU guys are so cool and TY.

Yes; less is more and though some say "Do more " I can t justify it as lil T s my world. All my cycle s are predicated w BW and lowered or aborted if there s a skew but I have done heavy massively reckless doses and really back then...ED was an issue at times. AND though I was MUCH stronger I was also 25-30 years younger.
Test crashes were like withdraws and were oft the driving force behind the 42 monther that killed my HPTA and until 5 ??? years ago my sanity.

IF I can tolerate the upped tren and no serious aches become injurious issue s I look forward to being CUT up. Then shredded.
When the gym s going good it appears my entire life is better more focused.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
YOU guys are so cool and TY.

Yes; less is more and though some say "Do more " I can t justify it as lil T s my world. All my cycle s are predicated w BW and lowered or aborted if there s a skew but I have done heavy massively reckless doses and really back then...ED was an issue at times. AND though I was MUCH stronger I was also 25-30 years younger.
Test crashes were like withdraws and were oft the driving force behind the 42 monther that killed my HPTA and until 5 ??? years ago my sanity.

IF I can tolerate the upped tren and no serious aches become injurious issue s I look forward to being CUT up. Then shredded.
When the gym s going good it appears my entire life is better more focused.

Stay tuned.

Per your last sentence, working out makes me feel better about myself and gives me a better all around perspective on life. So I totally relate to what u said.

Back