Planning my lean bulk cycle

Eat more food, it's been said many times that 142lbs is not a place to start using aas.

No matter how many threads you make people are not going to support you wanting to start cycling when you don't have your diet and training dialed in.

Try a run with Sarms first they are less supressive and give equally good results. You can use code SIZZLE30 for a 30% discount at Sarmsearch.

You should have 1.5 - 2 years of solid training and dieting to prove your consistency before you begin considering a cycle. You should put on a good quality 40lbs and stay around 13% bf to be ready.

Just my opinion.

What are sarms?

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while showing a lower tendency to produce unwanted side effects. They are a unique class of molecules currently under development for treatment of a variety of diseases that were previously treated with anabolic steroids and other medications.

Starting with diet is a great first step imho; prior to doing that and getting yourself to your optimum natural weight, you are not doing yourself much good with AAS..

No on really answered your original question... I do agree that you should have diet and training down before you take an aas. But most people don't so that and if you decide you want to take them at least do it right. So for a first cycle just stick to test. Test prop is my personal favorite and I don't mind pinning eod. So start with 100 mg test prop eod for 8-10 weeks. Get arimidex .25 mg eod to Ed depending how you feel through the whole cycle. Make sure to get Clomid or nolvadex for pct. I always say fish oil, muliti vitamin and milk thysle. I would wait 4-5 days after cycle to start pct. depending on nolva or clomid will depend how many mg a day for how long and such. You can read plenty of posts about pct. I just wanted to answer your actual question so by chance if you decide to still take something you can be somewhat safe about.

No on really answered your original question... I do agree that you should have diet and training down before you take an aas. But most people don't so that and if you decide you want to take them at least do it right. So for a first cycle just stick to test. Test prop is my personal favorite and I don't mind pinning eod. So start with 100 mg test prop eod for 8-10 weeks. Get arimidex .25 mg eod to Ed depending how you feel through the whole cycle. Make sure to get Clomid or nolvadex for pct. I always say fish oil, muliti vitamin and milk thysle. I would wait 4-5 days after cycle to start pct. depending on nolva or clomid will depend how many mg a day for how long and such. You can read plenty of posts about pct. I just wanted to answer your actual question so by chance if you decide to still take something you can be somewhat safe about.

with it being a 1st cycle, Test E would generally be best. the prop can be a tiring for a 1st cycle. The Test E really lets you extend it and see how the body reacts over time.

I believe post number 2 did answer his question. Just gotta click and read...

Back