please critique my diet plan

*budd_2040

im 6 ft 23 yrs old..about 210 about 13.5% body fat. id like to get down to about 10% or lower if that is realistic. i have done a few cycles before, but never have just tried cutting because i get tired of dieting and i dont seem to gain much size when i do. im thinking of running some prop/winny tabs/clen for about a 10 week cycle. SO if i want to stick with a diet i need to keep it simple and something i can continue without any problems.. do you think this would cause me to lose body fat and maintain muscle based on the diet and cardio below?

whey protein source- i love muscle milk and its easy for me to drink. it has a lot of the good fat and ive heard people cutting with it without any problem.

7am- muscle milk shake and banana

10am- 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 1/2 turkey patties (8 grams of fat each; 23 g protein each) 1/2 can of long green beans or sweet peas

1pm-1/2 cup brown rice, 1 1/2 turkey patties (8 grams of fat each; 23 g protein each) 1/2 can of long green beans or sweet peas

3pm- workout and follow with 30 min cardio and have a post muscle milk shake and half a gatorade bottle (half is 10 oz)

6pm-1/2 cup brown rice, 1 1/2 turkey patties (8 grams of fat each; 23 g protein each) 1/2 can of long green beans or sweet peas

9pm 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 1/2 turkey patties (8 grams of fat each; 23 g protein each) 1/2 can of long green beans or sweet peas

11pm- muscle milk shake

Well man I really don't have much to input cause i have never been on a cut diet. All I know is on a cut diet you wanna keep sodium and sugar low. There is one problem in my opinion. You got a 9 oclock meal then another shake at bedtime. For me it's hard losing fat eating after 7 oclock.

Ive been looking for diet tips for a female also. Wow Dlove your almost 280lb's? Is that all muscle? Just curious......what are your strong points? I personally like a guy with broad shoulders and pumped up arms. You sound like quit the beefcake.

Last edited:
rockhard33 said:
Ive been looking for diet tips for a female also. Wow Dlove your almost 280lb's? Is that all muscle? Just curious......what are your strong points? I personally like a guy with broad shoulders and pumped up arms. You sound like quit the beefcake.

Geez the first time a girl ever responded back to one of my posts. Especially now that i got the diceman up as my avatar. So your a MD girl? Bmore is my hometown. Good to see your asking ?'s in the diet forum. It's all about diet. I would suggest some stuff but I rather see a female help you with that.

Oh and yes i do have broad shoulders and pumped arm's. Im 6 3 260 but working threwout the winter to hit a hard 280. I bet your a hottie? MD 5 6 122 lb's and lean, black hair blue eyes. Hope you stick with the board, great place for info especially a woman with your build at 33. Damn meet me in Fells Point tonight, LOL.

so you're saying you like turkey? dude, i'm no expert, but you have to mix up the protein sources. trade out some of that turkey for chicken and lean ground beef. same thing with the carbs.

Man I don't know how you eat the exact same thing every single meal! Dude change it up! Get some sweet potatoes in there and some fish, chicken, turkey, beef, hell even pork. Variety is the spice of life.

Vennom96 said:
Man I don't know how you eat the exact same thing every single meal! Dude change it up! Get some sweet potatoes in there and some fish, chicken, turkey, beef, hell even pork. Variety is the spice of life.

So true if you do not enjoy your diet it will be all that much more difficult to maintain it.

i know it may make things easier, but if im dieting it is not an easy task as it is. for instance, when certain bodybuilders are cutting for a contest, they like the idea that what they are doing is more difficult becuase it gives them a better sense that what they are doin is working. many friends of mine stick to the same meals every day because their body adapts to what they take in and is used to getting lean from it, from prior dieting in the past

The Gatorade. Read the label! It's the absolute worst thing in your diet. Sodium, sugar... and lots of it!

anyone knows that sodium and sugar after a workout drives the protein into the muscle cells. if its used sparingly after a workout, none of it turns to fat.

Back