Please critique my next cycle and provide feedback

dupreeig

Tell me what you guys think? Please be honest with me as it will only help improve my next cycle. If there is any thing I need to add or change some levels let me know

Rip blend (50mg test prop,50mg tren a,50mg drost prop) 1cc ed
Aromasin 25mg ED
T-3 50 mcg ED
Provirn 50mg ED

I wonder if I should add var or clen?

I myself like to run my test lower than my tren. I also like my mast just below my tren. I don't like the blends because you can't tweek your cycle.. It just is. Unless you buy more gear then it sorta defeats the purpose of buying the blend in the first place... I know some guys who run var with tren but IMO tren and mast together are the perfect combo.. No need to add var in there the tren will build you some nice lean muscle and the mast will give you the hard look. I personally don't know how gyno prone you are but for me that is a lot of aroma. The mast will act as a blocker as well. IMO I would just add a little aroma as needed to clean up what the mast leaves behind.. Just my .02

What's your PCT look like?
For the money I would skip the proviron and var, add clen if you like and educate yourself on how to use T3/clen properly.
Blends don't allow you to adjust proportions so if you haven't already bought it don't, buy the compounds separately and run between 50-100mg tren, 50mg prop and 75mg mast ED.

Back