please guys medical/experienced opinion needed

rpny

so i did a 1.5ml test/tren e shot on sunday in my ass cheek. its been 3 days now and theres about a 5in. stretch the side of my ass thats swollen and much warmer than body temp.. i fear it may be a prelude to an abcess... has anyone ever had this before? how did you treat it? btw i took a 1ml prop shot on the other side and it was fine... please reply...

try a heat pad, or hot wash cloth.... hold it against it every night and morning when u first get up.... basically massage it and hope it slowly goes away...

i doubt its going to be a big deal... i have had bumps in both my quads swell up when pumping tren/prop into them every day. sometimes i would have to stop injecting them for a week or two to wait for the swelling to go down.

try rotating your injection sites

It sounds like what you used was black market gear. It could be anything ! A feamale body building friend of mine used a black market Primbolin and got a staf infection that almost killed her ! If you are getting an infection there is bacteria in there. I have even read accounts where auto anti-freeze was in IV steriod vials ! Thay yeilded boils. I have wondered if terrorists could really do a number on the West by putting some very contagious disease in black market gear as an entry point for an attack.

CASTILLIAN

rpny said:
so i did a 1.5ml test/tren e shot on sunday in my ass cheek. its been 3 days now and theres about a 5in. stretch the side of my ass thats swollen and much warmer than body temp.. i fear it may be a prelude to an abcess... has anyone ever had this before? how did you treat it? btw i took a 1ml prop shot on the other side and it was fine... please reply...

usually after i inject test e in my quad it get sore as shit and i get a lump for a about 2 days. do what daan69 said and if it doesnt get an better i would see a doctor as soon as possible.

castillian said:
It sounds like what you used was black market gear. It could be anything ! A feamale body building friend of mine used a black market Primbolin and got a staf infection that almost killed her ! If you are getting an infection there is bacteria in there. I have even read accounts where auto anti-freeze was in IV steriod vials ! Thay yeilded boils. I have wondered if terrorists could really do a number on the West by putting some very contagious disease in black market gear as an entry point for an attack.

CASTILLIAN

Thats a bit overkill bro.... This guy is probably shitting his pants now.... Just massage it and keep heat on it.... 99% of the time it will go away....

drk_diggler said:
Thats a bit overkill bro.... This guy is probably shitting his pants now.... Just massage it and keep heat on it.... 99% of the time it will go away....
I agree 110% with you, I would not worry too much just yet. I know it is scary but give it a lil bit of time and get back to us, then if things dont subside get your ass to the ER or they might have to cut your ass cheek off. J/K

I seriously doubt that terrorists are going to strike us through Underground gear that is contaminated....LMAO!!!!
Stop the paranoia, or start building your fall-out shelter, your choice.

"In the name of Allah, I pronounce an attack on the juice-heads of North America. We will kill the pumped-up infidels and take over their gyms!"

Yea just keep an eye on it and if it get worse then see a doc. But it should be ok in a couple of days. I think everyone on here has had that at one time or another.

I had one on my shoulder and one on my tricep during my last cycle. The one on my shoulder was almost the size of a golf ball about an hour after the shot and was really warm. I went to the doctor and he gave me a perscription but can't remember what it was, anyway it was gone in two days. Just something to think about though, if you leave it to long it can turn into an absess and they will have to cut and drain it, antibiotics are cheap and will take care of it right away.

Back