Opinion on bloodwork needed.

heyjack

I got my pre-cycle lab results back today and lets just say they were not what I was expecting. I am 24 years old, I have ran 2 legit cycles, one so-so cycle.
First Cycle: I was 17 (Yes I know, VERY STUPID.) My brother-n-law got me some SuperTest 500 I believe. I ran it for 8 weeks, I really cant remember 100%. I want to say I was running it at 250 or 500mg per week. No PCT due to the fact that I was told I wouldn't need it and I, like an idiot, listened.
Second Cycle: This was the So-So cycle. It was Testaon 450 (225 Test Cyp 225 Test E). The reason I say so-so is because after each injection, for the next two to three days I had a painful lump at the site of injection (glute). So after maybe 3-4 weeks I just stopped taking it. Once again No PCT. I was 19.
Third Cycle: Age 23, Sustanon 250 Tren E and Mast E. sust and tren at 500 mg per week Mast at 250 mg per week. Sustanon for 10 weeks Tren for 8 Mast for 7. Clomid PCT 50/50/50/40/40
Here I am now, a little over a year since my last cycle and my blood test results are (BTW I did fast for about 16-17 hrs before test):

Testosterone, Serum: 329 (Normal: 348-1197) LOW

LH: 1.7 (Normal:1.7-8.6) BARELY "normal"

FSH, Serum: 1.4 (Normal: 1.5-12.4) LOW

Estradiol: 25.1 (Normal: 7.6-42.6) NORMAL

I really have no symptoms of low libido, so it really surprised me that me test was so low. I don't feel like I'm lacking a ton of energy, but if my test is this low maybe I don't know what real energy is, who knows. If anyone has any information they wouldn't mind sharing regarding any of this please, feel free. I've read where Low Test levels coupled with low LH and FSH could mean secondary hypogonadism, could this be true? Please avoid bashing me for cycling at such a young age. I was young and dumb just like we all have been. Another question is I should avoid starting another cycle until I get this checked out, correct? Thanks

In no way should you run another cycle. And yes, you ran some pretty retarded cycles when you were too young. That's a shame given the access you had to the internet.

You need to see a doctor and get more blood work and exams done. Your current blood work indicates secondary hypogonadism. Hopefully you can do a restart to get your natural testosterone production up to higher levels. If not thought, TRT is in your future. For the rest of your entire life. It will be inconvenient and cost you a lot of money.

I think I know the answer, but do you have any blood work from before your cycles? It would be nice to see what your TT used to be at.

If you don't know a good TRT doctor, I would encourage you to contact IMT. They have helped a lot of guys get their HPTA's restarted.

No blood work from any other cycles. As strange as it seems I honestly never saw much talk about blood work besides this site. Just the steroids listed with stats and pct...maybe diet and workout plan but that was usually about it. Never been told by elders who introduced me to steroids either. It really shows how idiotic that was of me.

Heyjack:

U have Sec. Hypogonadism. No ifs or buts about it.
I could throw some names around of docs but not in the thread. You could give Triptorelin a try. Clomid looks like it doesnt hold your T levels. Did u use HCG while on cycles ?
I think you could respond to HCG at the very least.
Anyone knowledgeable in restarts could help u out.
Its not over for you. Sec. Is a little more versatile in ways you could treat it. Who knows when ANDROXAL hits the market next year you may be able to get on that and avoid shots fof life.

I hope u don't go back to cycling.

Get a few more baselines done. U might be 430 TT and 329 might be a natural dip. Theres variations of up to 100 ng or so in natty T. We all experience it.

I attempted to use HCG with my last cycle but found out it was fake. Who knows, Clomid might have been fake as well... I did get the blood drawn around 2:45 PM and had fasted since around 9-9:30 the night before. Not sure if fasting longer than 12 hrs matter but isn't your testosterone it's highest in the morning? I will send you a PM. Thanks for the help.

I attempted to use HCG with my last cycle but found out it was fake. Who knows, Clomid might have been fake as well... I did get the blood drawn around 2:45 PM and had fasted since around 9-9:30 the night before. Not sure if fasting longer than 12 hrs matter but isn't your testosterone it's highest in the morning? I will send you a PM. Thanks for the help.

2:45 pm ??
Cmon man..way too late.
Most likely your clomid was fake too. No one knows unless you ran labs when stopping the SERM s to guage what the effects were.

I know it was late, but I had to work. Also for my age that would still seem really low even though it was later in the day. How much can your testosterone fluctuate throughout the day, 100 or more? Also does LH and FSH decline as well? Seems like it would have to.

You took steroids and on multiple occassions.
You cant change the past. If u want change in your life then I advise going forward not to use AAS and attempt a restart of some sort preferably under medical supervision.
Get bloods at 8 AM no later than 8:30 AM.

I was saying that even if my testosterone level was say, 400 would that still be considered low for a healthy 24 year old?

Its not bad....but not great either.
There may be stuff u could do its still early in the game for you. Its not like your pituitary hormones are elevated into hi range and super low T.

Back