Please help, low testosterone

Well I was off everything for 5 weeks when i got my test done which was two weeks ago, because i was feeling so bad i started injecting again last week with 500mg Sustanon (sust) and 250mg test e, I immediately feel much better as you can imagine but im confused what i should do, whether to get some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid or nolva or go cold turkey until i see the endo, what you think?
I would imagine you do feel a lot better. I would be feelin great on 750mg of test a week. You don't seem like you want to get off of testosterone. If you want to restart your system you'll have to quit taking exogenous test. If it were me I'd go cold turkey until the endo appointment. Then try to get him to prescribe you clomid to restart your system. It may take a little while and you will probably lose all your gains.

I would imagine you do feel a lot better. I would be feelin great on 750mg of test a week. You don't seem like you want to get off of testosterone. If you want to restart your system you'll have to quit taking exogenous test. If it were me I'd go cold turkey until the endo appointment. Then try to get him to prescribe you clomid to restart your system. It may take a little while and you will probably lose all your gains.

Im in a catch 22 situation because i felt shit all the time before i started injecting which i may have had low t but i was an idiot and started taking aas instead of doing all this before. Im just scared of coming off the test because i already struggle with low self esteem and so on and the 5 weeks i came off all of that came back stronger and i couldnt leave the house to be honest, cold turkey would be a living hell for me so thats why i was inquiring about the recovery, but you guys are experienced and know what you are talking about so i will take your advice and do this the right way, im just pissed at myself for fucking myself up

Or postpone the endo appointment and run a post cycle therapy (pct) first. After that if it's low, well you have low T now and should then try the clomid restart and advanced restart protocols.

I agree

Im in a catch 22 situation because i felt shit all the time before i started injecting which i may have had low t but i was an idiot and started taking aas instead of doing all this before. Im just scared of coming off the test because i already struggle with low self esteem and so on and the 5 weeks i came off all of that came back stronger and i couldnt leave the house to be honest, cold turkey would be a living hell for me so thats why i was inquiring about the recovery, but you guys are experienced and know what you are talking about so i will take your advice and do this the right way, im just pissed at myself for fucking myself up

I've been through the depressed feeling of low T. It really sucks. So, I understand where your coming from to a certain degree. You also need to know that clomid can amplify this feeling in some people. The last time I took clomid, I literally thought I did not deserve to live. Luckily, I realized it was the clomid making me feel that way. I felt better because it was causing my body to produce testosterone, but for some reason clomid itself makes me very moody.

I've been through the depressed feeling of low T. It really sucks. So, I understand where your coming from to a certain degree. You also need to know that clomid can amplify this feeling in some people. The last time I took clomid, I literally thought I did not deserve to live. Luckily, I realized it was the clomid making me feel that way. I felt better because it was causing my body to produce testosterone, but for some reason clomid itself makes me very moody.

Thanks again for the advice, so i should definitely not tell the endo about aas? I live in the uk and my doctor was very understanding and helpful and referred me straight away to an endo. Why would the endo put me on clomid if he/she didnt know i done aas or do they prescribe clomid for low t in general?

It is common to try a restart with clomid even without steroid use. If you don't want to inject test for the rest of your life, tell that to the doctor. He will most likely suggest clomid, but if he does not, then you should bring it up to him.

Thanks again for the advice, so i should definitely not tell the endo about aas? I live in the uk and my doctor was very understanding and helpful, she referred me to an endo straight away. Why would the endo prescribe me clomid if he/she didnt know i took aas? or does clomid get prescribed in general for low t?

Back