Plotting Test, Deca, tren cycle.

ClarkFit

Hey there, haven't been on here in a while. My first cycle was about 21 weeks ago. Finished my PCT and everything went great. Test E and EQ did a great job. 170lbs to 190. I'm at around 180-185 now a week off pct. I feel good still get great pumps in the gym. So now onto cycle #2. Which I plan well in advance. I want to run Sustanon, Deca, and oral Tren. My main question is regarding oral Tren. I have to use it this way due to the PIP of over 2ml per injection period is too much for me. I end up limping around and avoiding deep squats. It is what it is. Do you think I should run oral Tren or oral Deca? And if so what dosage? Aromasin is my AI and I'll be running 750 Sustanon and 400 Deca. Tren probably around 500 in my 6th week and I'll lower the sust then.

Gosh I hate to be such a nay sayer but neither oral deca or tren are good idea s I m o.

Furthermore 3 compounds w 2 of them 19 nor s and potentially over a gram of gear for a 2nd cycle is not smart. AND running deca either oral or IM for 6 weeks is silly as it takes I m o 12 weeks to really optimize the gain s from it. Tren at this point in ur body building is not necessary and again silly.

Spend what u do on tattoo s on food...run sust. for 12-16 weeks at 1 steady dose...and eat. ..more and better.

Don t be mad, be smart.

The question is whether to run oral Deca or run oral Tren

And the answer is that you aren't smart running either at the stage you are at. No one here is going to stop you from doing what you want to do but if you were smart and cared about your health and well being even a little bit you would listen to the opinions and feedback from all the experienced AAS VETS that cruise this Forum. No matter how well you think you know compounds, you don't know them as well as these guys that have been using them for 20, 30, 40 years. Especially after one cycle.. Which should have been a TEST only cycle to lay down a good foundation for yourself but thats none of my business. Good luck to you.

I do t think anyone on here has ever answered any question I've ever asked.

you sound like a whiny idiot. You're talking about running oral only cycles and look as if you've barely ever been to the gym before. Eat more and just stick to long esters of test. even at 500-750mg a week you're only pinning max 3ml a week

I remember most of your posts in which you don't like it if you don't hear what you want. When you come to a public forum you will gat all kinds of comments, and answers and even no answers but harassments. point is don't tell us you hate this forum, you know where the log out button is ?

At your present physique you need mass, pure MM and some intermediate bulking. There is a reason to put on bulk at times and even a little water depending of where your career is at. In basic terms Mass moves mass and with the added of season bulk (weight) a man puts on allows him to move more mass. ( weight) For cycle training this is good as we/ some of us know, to build stronger and bigger muscle mass. I'll leave it in that simple lay-mans terms for you.

Ergo Tut is right with the Deca being the better choice. As you were told no need for both 19 nor. And IMOP NO NEED for TREN at all.

I suggest you start listening more to some of us and getting to STUDY in depth the steroid profiles and look in that mirror more to decide what you need to do not just what you think sounds good or for some reason in your head you think this is the thing.

PS: You want to stay lean but bulk READ THE DECA PROFILE 600mgs 12 weeks min with what ever dose of Test you want H or Low.

Last edited:
I remember most of your posts in which you don't like it if you don't hear what you want. When you come to a public forum you will gat all kinds of comments, and answers and even no answers but harassments. point is don't tell us you hate this forum, you know where the log out button is ?

At your present physique you need mass, pure MM and some intermediate bulking. There is a reason to put on bulk at times and even a little water depending of where your career is at. In basic terms Mass moves mass and with the added of season bulk (weight) a man puts on allows him to move more mass. ( weight) For cycle training this is good as we/ some of us know, to build stronger and bigger muscle mass. I'll leave it in that simple lay-mans terms for you.

Ergo Tut is right with the Deca being the better choice. As you were told no need for both 19 nor. And IMOP NO NEED for TREN at all.

I suggest you start listening more to some of us and getting to STUDY in depth the steroid profiles and look in that mirror more to decide what you need to do not just what you think sounds good or for some reason in your head you think this is the thing.

PS: You want to stay lean but bulk READ THE DECA PROFILE 600mgs 12 weeks min with what ever dose of Test you want H or Low.

Not related to this guy but, I'm planning a test deca Dbol cycle for my next cycle. looking for some feedback so id take this chance to ask someone.
Currently on 12 week test only cycle

250 mg test C 3.5 days
250 iu HCG 3.5 days
.25 Arimidex EOD

Future cycle was thinking something like

375mg Test C 3.5 days
500 mg Deca
40 mg of Dbol for 5-6 weeks
and HCG and AI like before.

Do you have experience with Deca and whethere to pin once or twice a week and doses?

Yes I have experience with Deca. Run Deca 12 weeks at 600mgs . Read the Deca profile because you won't start to realize the benefits from Deca until after week 8 and on to two even three weeks after last Deca pin.

Keep track of your E2 and Adex dosing to prevent the Estradiol to build up your prolactin BW is necessary IMOP at 8 weeks to level E2 efficiently RE: prolactin

Back