popped blood vessels and trap pain after squats

Powerstroke32

hey guys, after I squat, and do tear drops on leg day, my traps and shoulders have huge popped blood vessel lines all the way to my neck it looks disgusting.. and the next day my shoulders and traps are sore as hell like I worked them out.. can this compress or compromise my trap and shoulder size? is it anything to worry about being painfull??? i use pads on the bar but still wtf man lol i'm squatting 500lb.

wow bro that sucks

yeah i know.. my girl was giving my a MUCH needed back massage and she freaked out when she saw it. i looked in the mirror and it was bad.. i think it's the pressure from the bar?? not sure but def would like some guys to post to help me out with this.. exp,suggestions etc..

yeah i know.. my girl was giving my a MUCH needed back massage and she freaked out when she saw it. i looked in the mirror and it was bad.. i think it's the pressure from the bar?? not sure but def would like some guys to post to help me out with this.. exp,suggestions etc..

I used to get that all time when I squatted . . . if it doesn't hurt it will go away by itself in a couple days or so

yeh, it has lessened since the day it happend. i just was wondering if it was anything to worry about or if i was doin something wrong with form and what not.

I think your good . . . i got the same thing and it I thought WTF the first time but it didn't phase me after that

I think your good . . . i got the same thing and it I thought WTF the first time but it didn't phase me after that

haha yeah, it never was this bad, since i've gone up in weight and started doing tear drops on top of all my leg exercises it's a bit more dramatic.. but it clears up in about 48hours.

yea i've had the same thing.....dunno if it was as intense as yours sounds but it stopped hapening eventually and i don't use pads or anything. just tell the old lady to stick to the lower body.

yeah, i think it was just the amount of exercises and weight exerted on my shoulders/traps. I did 4 sets of squats, 8 sets of reverse leg press with the shoulder mounts (4 close and 4 wide spread) then 4 sets teardrops with squat bar.

Back