possible fake npp...just a few questions

Could very well be now that I think of it. I have run 500mg of test before and did not even come close to the aggression I get from this cycle. Or it could just be a better quality product as this is from a local pharma company

Agression on cycle is often due to high estradiol.

What country are you in?

Agression on cycle is often due to high estradiol.

What country are you in?

Oh really? I didn't know that. I live in New Zealand.

By the way, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I actually didn't know that. I thought I should just edit the post and clear it up

Last edited:
I loved New Zealand. Great weed and diving and cool people....you can order hcg for labs and ai s from rui but I think ur customs are really tough.

I don't know why people go by how much weight there throwing around to.make conclusions if there gear is fake.or.real, unless u are power lifting who gives 2 shits what u are throwing up, depending on your goals as long as your gaining and looking in the mirror and seeING constant changes then I wouldn't just go by the weight your throwing up bro
As far as blasting and cruising goes I dnot know or didn't read if u are on hrt or not but if not know the risks involved of blasting and cruising as it will set u up to being on hrt for.life bro, more thought to it then gaining muscle for abit

Huh? The longer ester will yield stabler blood serum levels than the short ester. You could pin the long ester once or twice a week and have very stable blood serum levels. And let's not forget that nandrolone is nandrolone.

Yea did you read the part where I said that EOD pins on regular deca will work as well. Come on guys? I know I am not the only one that thinks NPP is superior to Deca if your main focus is to not become the Michelin man. Correct Nandrolone is Nandrolone but you also have to admit the esters make a big difference how the compounds perform. Besides if your going to do EOD pins then why mess with Deca? NPP would be the logical choice, plus more active hormone available per ML due to the shorter ester. Sometimes I think we are disagreeing just to disagree:)

Yea did you read the part where I said that EOD pins on regular deca will work as well. Come on guys? I know I am not the only one that thinks NPP is superior to Deca if your main focus is to not become the Michelin man. Correct Nandrolone is Nandrolone but you also have to admit the esters make a big difference how the compounds perform. Besides if your going to do EOD pins then why mess with Deca? NPP would be the logical choice, plus more active hormone available per ML due to the shorter ester. Sometimes I think we are disagreeing just to disagree:)

I read that part. I would not recommend EOD pins with Deca though -- not necessary due to the length of the ester.

You can get VERY stable levels pinning Deca once a week due to the ester. Although most guys on cycle pin twice a week to reduce the injection volume and they are probably already pinning twice a week for the Test. Let's not forget that Deca is usually a whole lot cheaper than NPP too. So it has the advantage of needing to be pinned less frequently and it costs less.

Let's look at this another way. Which ester is going to yield more stable blood serum levels if one is pinning NPP and Deca EOD? I say Deca due to the longer ester. You can ask the same question using any pinning frequency. At some point the pinning would be so frequent that it won't make any difference between the two esters but nobody wants to pin that much. Why not just put yourself on a Nandrolone IV drip if you want the most stable blood serum levels?

I read that part. I would not recommend EOD pins with Deca though -- not necessary due to the length of the ester.

You can get VERY stable levels pinning Deca once a week due to the ester. Although most guys on cycle pin twice a week to reduce the injection volume and they are probably already pinning twice a week for the Test. Let's not forget that Deca is usually a whole lot cheaper than NPP too. So it has the advantage of needing to be pinned less frequently and it costs less.

Let's look at this another way. Which ester is going to yield more stable blood serum levels if one is pinning NPP and Deca EOD? I say Deca due to the longer ester. You can ask the same question using any pinning frequency. At some point the pinning would be so frequent that it won't make any difference between the two esters but nobody wants to pin that much. Why not just put yourself on a Nandrolone IV drip if you want the most stable blood serum levels?

Understood I see your point and it makes sense. I guess I just have a biased opinion towards NPP. Yes the volume of oil you have to inject on NPP is 2-3 times more depending on the concentration of your deca so less overall volume of oil is a plus with deca. For me though I am not really that concerned with the volume of oil. I have excepted the fact that during a blast I will be pinning EOD at least, sometimes ED. But for a less experienced user less pins is better until they figure out the right way to pin without causing infections or just bad painful pins

I just never liked waiting for a whole month to get decent blood concentrations. I guess it's an argument for front loading with NPP. I'll be experimenting with that this fall. Thanks for showing me another way Megatron, I am hear to gain knowledge so I appreciate it.

Understood I see your point and it makes sense. I guess I just have a biased opinion towards NPP. Yes the volume of oil you have to inject on NPP is 2-3 times more depending on the concentration of your deca so less overall volume of oil is a plus with deca. For me though I am not really that concerned with the volume of oil. I have excepted the fact that during a blast I will be pinning EOD at least, sometimes ED. But for a less experienced user less pins is better until they figure out the right way to pin without causing infections or just bad painful pins

I just never liked waiting for a whole month to get decent blood concentrations. I guess it's an argument for front loading with NPP. I'll be experimenting with that this fall. Thanks for showing me another way Megatron, I am hear to gain knowledge so I appreciate it.

You can't go wrong with NPP or Deca. They both have their pros and cons.

Back