Post-cycle Depression?

VegasBoy said:
I'd go with a d-bol bridge but not all the way to your next cycle.If you feel you cant stick it out.

I bridged after my first cycle, half a Ref-B tab first thing every morning. I have no idea if it worked or not. Pretty much the entire time I was off, over the winter, I was sick with one thing or another. I swear, I caught every cold that was going around, my worst winter ever. I didn't lose any size or weight after the first cycle, but I had a dreadful slump in the gym, many of my lifts were back to pre-cycle weights. I foolishly barged into the second cycle hoping it would be a slump-buster, and I lucked out -- by the second week I was back to lifting what I'd been doing at the end of the first cycle, and grew from there. I think it was a foolish mistake, but I guess it worked.

I think letting you recover your receptors and endcrine to recover so you can achieve the maximum on your next cycle.

That's the conventional wisdom, and what I have been thinking for some time. I need a break from it.

I've got plenty of d-bol, and could easily bridge again. How long after Clomid therapy is done should I wait to start bridging?

Oh, and on the Clomid, why at night?

--dave

I personaly think that that those life extenson therapy works(hgh) and your age is just about right..02.

but you've only done 2 cycles and am sure you havent used most aas(i wouldnt use everyone of them)but you gotta try it because youll find prefrences.
I'm gonna do a couple more then try some out some gh for its supposed ligament and tendon strengthning abilities.
I think your good for a few more cycles but watch your health..

what cycles have you done?Are you cutting or bulking.
gh is good for shedding bf $It's expensive.

VEGASbOY

Mr. dB said:
I bridged after my first cycle, half a Ref-B tab first thing every morning. I have no idea if it worked or not. Pretty much the entire time I was off, over the winter, I was sick with one thing or another. I swear, I caught every cold that was going around, my worst winter ever. I didn't lose any size or weight after the first cycle, but I had a dreadful slump in the gym, many of my lifts were back to pre-cycle weights. I foolishly barged into the second cycle hoping it would be a slump-buster, and I lucked out -- by the second week I was back to lifting what I'd been doing at the end of the first cycle, and grew from there. I think it was a foolish mistake, but I guess it worked.

That's the conventional wisdom, and what I have been thinking for some time. I need a break from it.

I've got plenty of d-bol, and could easily bridge again. How long after Clomid therapy is done should I wait to start bridging?

Oh, and on the Clomid, why at night?

--dave

Doing roids for periods of time weakens the immune system which in tern effects everything else.
in a bridge i would do it first thing am and then atleast 5 hours in the pm before bedtime.(5 mgs a drink).it sounds pretty bad when you come off.if you cant lift without roids i'd suggest finding a good life extension program.
you just started roiding ,this is your second cycle ofcourse you'll improve if you keep taking more roids but its the long run that counts especially at your age.

VEGASbOY

VegasBoy said:
what cycles have you done?Are you cutting or bulking.
gh is good for shedding bf $It's expensive.

First cycle, last summer/fall, was

T200/500mg/wk 1-10
EQ200/400mg/wk 1-10
d-bol/50mg/day 1-4

This cycle, started in Feb:

enan250/625mg/wk 1-15
deca300/450mg/wk 1-15
d-bol/50mg/day 1-5
proviron 50mg/day 5-12
winny 50mg/day 13-17

I added two weeks to this cycle because I got a bad stomach virus around week 6, lost 10 pounds in two days, and couldn't eat well for a couple of weeks. See thread: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5058&highlight=sick+on+cycle

Nolva on hand (not needed either time), clomid for afters.

Both were intended to be bulkers.

Gained 15 pounds on first, kept 10. I'm up 15 pounds this time, too, but I had to gain 10 of 'em twice. I'm 255 lbs. at 5'10", est. 25%-30% BF.

--dave

Thats alot for a first cycle,and i see your already upping the doses each cycle.
are you planning to bulk again?
With your bf% i'd plan a cutter to tighten you up.Its all up to you.
when you got sick on the sixth week could it have been the d-bol, did you tapper it,d-bol gives you an increase in dopamine levels which give you a good sense of a well being which when automatically stopped could have a not so good emotional trip sometimes.
i see you using and having anti-E,what about liver protection????

Remember now d-bol bridge is a theory so there will be many variations on how to do it.
I would start it at 10mgs after the last shot.
On the third week after last shot start your clomid(nolva would be great with it) for 4 weeks with d-bol at 10 mgs.
3 weeks out from your next cycle i'd use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) and nolva(always) and use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) during your 3rd cycle(mid and end of cycle) so it would help in recovery post cycle and be ready for your next.

VEGASbOY

VEGASbOY

I've dealt with a little melancholia and dark thought off and on for most of my life, and can get pretty morose, I always wondered whether or not I was really depressed.

Now I know -- I was fine. This is totally different, it feels like an almost physical illness, only the body part that's ailing is the brain. This ain't just a little sadness about my miserable life, this is a malaise that is smothering me like a lead blanket. And boy have I been surly at work the last couple of days, I'm certainly not fit for polite company right now. Christ I hope this passes soon!

It's odd, though, that I can sort of step back and laugh at myself and my mysery. :sad:

--dave

VegasBoy said:
Thats alot for a first cycle,and i see your already upping the doses each cycle.
are you planning to bulk again?

Yeah, eventually, but not 'til after I've cut. A lot.

With your bf% i'd plan a cutter to tighten you up.Its all up to you.
when you got sick on the sixth week could it have been the d-bol, did you tapper it,d-bol gives you an increase in dopamine levels which give you a good sense of a well being which when automatically stopped could have a not so good emotional trip sometimes.
i see you using and having anti-E,what about liver protection????

I'm afraid I have neglected the liver protection.

I got sick from a stomach virus or flu that was going around. Two other co-workers caught the same thing at the same time. It was all the symptoms of flu except I had no trouble breathing. My initial fear was that it was salmonella, 'cause I take too many risks with raw eggs in my protein shakes. But it was some sort of stomach bug.

Remember now d-bol bridge is a theory so there will be many variations on how to do it.
I would start it at 10mgs after the last shot.
On the third week after last shot start your clomid(nolva would be great with it) for 4 weeks with d-bol at 10 mgs.
3 weeks out from your next cycle i'd use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) and nolva(always) and use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) during your 3rd cycle(mid and end of cycle) so it would help in recovery post cycle and be ready for your next.

Last injection was almost two weeks ago...

--dave

I would start the bridge in a week with your clomid,nolvadex i'm sure would even be a more powerful force at recovering hpta since your using d-bol as a bridge.
you know what you can use for liver protection right?

VEGASbOY

Back