Post cycle therapy (pct) Break during cycle

pipes

Pct Break during cycle

I have been on deca, test 400, and dbols for 3 months. Instead of going for 6 months straight I decided to stop for a short in cycle post cycle therapy (pct). First I let the long acting esters clear my body for 3 weeks. Then I ran post cycle therapy (pct) of HCG and clomid for 14 days. I'm planning on gearing back up tomorrow. Just wondering if any of you do the same or similar or had any suggestions.

so your only breaking a month? not long to recover hpta, why bother

I cycle quite similiarly. However i do more of like 4-6 week cycles and then take 2-4 weeks off w hcg and nolva/clomid. I seem to get good results this way because my gains seem to be maximized after 4-5 weeks and this allows me to switch compounds and dosages. After doing 2-3 cycles like this i take a 4 month rest to fully recover. This technique was taught to me by an ifbb pro i wouldnt recommend it for inexperienced users.

This used to be done a lot in the past, however, if you're just a average Joe cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) without competitive aspirations I'd just do a proper post cycle therapy (pct) with a more traditional "time on = time off" approach.

My total break equals 5 weeks (3 weeks for long esters to clear+ 2 weeks pct). I'm just trying to reflate my balls for fertility purposes pretty much.

My total break equals 5 weeks (3 weeks for long esters to clear+ 2 weeks pct). I'm just trying to reflate my balls for fertility purposes pretty much.

then just run hcg during your cycle, youl keep those nuts hanging

Personally, I'd just stay on. My sperm count drops by about 75%, but my boys keep swimming, even on deca and test (which is supposed to be great birth control). I use 600 ius of hcg per week and I also use 25 mgs. of proviron daily.

Personally, I'd just stay on. My sperm count drops by about 75%, but my boys keep swimming, even on deca and test (which is supposed to be great birth control). I use 600 ius of hcg per week and I also use 25 mgs. of proviron daily.

And that seems to keep you stable through out the cycle. Interesting. Thanks

Yea, I do the 600 ius in two shots per week spaced 3-4 days apart. I've been on at least 500 mgs. of test for 4.5 years and deca has been in there at 300 mgs. for at least half of that time and I'm still making sperm.

Yea, I do the 600 ius in two shots per week spaced 3-4 days apart. I've been on at least 500 mgs. of test for 4.5 years and deca has been in there at 300 mgs. for at least half of that time and I'm still making sperm.

This post will finally shut my girlfriend up about fertility. Thanks.

Back