Post cycle therapy (pct) Problem - Please Read!

J steel

PCT Problem - Please Read!

hey guys, so i am trying to get myself back up and running after a long cycle - probably upwards of a year. yes in hindsight this was dumb and i know it - at this point i just want to get myself off gear completely and restore natural function etc...

my cycle ended about a month ago, for the last two weeks of it i was running hcg 1000ius a day for 10 days, and then 500ius a day for the remainder. now when i ran the hcg my nuts plumped up and seemed ready for my clomid/nolva combo......but after a few days off the hcg treatment, they atrophied again. so that was about a week ago, i have been running clomid/nolva since and feel pretty good........however if my nuts are still atrophied, i am wasting my time right now? should i use more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? or should i keep the clomid/nolva regimen going and give it more time.

i fuckin hate this right now......im freakin out and just need to figure out the right way to attack this. i may be makin a big deal out of nothing, and i may just need time.

PLEASE offer any input or advice on this. maybe i should talk to swale if he is still around.

J steel said:
however if my nuts are still atrophied, i am wasting my time right now?

No, you are still recovering your natural testosterone production and your full testicular function. Atrophy is common and nothing to be overly concerned with at this point.

J steel said:
should i use more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? or should i keep the clomid/nolva regimen going and give it more time.

Don't use more HCG since it will hinder your natural production of LH which of course is important for testosterone production. Stick with the nolvadex and clomid.

Aboot said:
No, you are still recovering your natural testosterone production and your full testicular function. Atrophy is common and nothing to be overly concerned with at this point.

Don't use more HCG since it will hinder your natural production of LH which of course is important for testosterone production. Stick with the nolvadex and clomid.

WHy in HPTA reversal do they use a combo of hcg, clomid and nolva dex

They use the HCG is try and "spark" the testes to begin functioning again. Personally I think it is self-defeating since HCG mimics LH and thus the body will not produce LH on it's own until you discontinue the HCG. But everyone has their own opinion on the subject.

Hey guys thanks for the input. So I guess I will just give it some time and see what happens. I was just concerned that since my nuts were still atrophied, they would not respond to the clomid/nolva. If this isnt true, and they will but just need time, well then I guess I just have to be patient.

Any other input fellas? Thanks again

Aboot said:

Back