Post Injection

Do you guys massage the area strongly? I fear to do so, i massage a little but not deeply.. maybe i should go harder

I massage the area of the injection after for about 5-10 minutes depending on how much I shoot. Then I apply a nice heating pad for a couple of minutes. I find this very helpful and do not get sore like I used to b4 without massaging.

I massage the area of the injection after for about 5-10 minutes depending on how much I shoot. Then I apply a nice heating pad for a couple of minutes. I find this very helpful and do not get sore like I used to b4 without massaging.

Perfect !!!

I act like a man and don't do anything and tough it out ... then in the privacy of my own home curse myself for being so stupid.

Do you need to massage is there scientific evidence to support this or is it a typically bb myth, i personallly find it eases it but then again my test e never hurts to be honest just prop that stings like mad,

Im sure someone will set me straight.

Do you need to massage is there scientific evidence to support this or is it a typically bb myth, i personallly find it eases it but then again my test e never hurts to be honest just prop that stings like mad,

Im sure someone will set me straight.

Good point I never massage I thought it was purely to reduce pain which I now never really get. Is there any physiological benefit am I missing out?

I act like a man and don't do anything and tough it out ... then in the privacy of my own home curse myself for being so stupid.

yeah...i too shoot in large crowds of people so they know how tough i am. instead of massaging the site i just grab a punk kid from the crowd and beat the shit out of him just to look like more of a man. then i go home and slap my wife and turn on the football game and skin some endangered animals. but im a real man, its not easy to be like me. the heating pad like mutant said is a great solution.

Back