post pct bloods, low test, elevated liv enzymes

Yeah libido and erections are strongly correlated with dopamine. Some resesrch say even more strongly than with testosterone. Testosterone strengthens the action of dopamine, whivh is one of the mechanisms through which testosterone makes you feel good.

If it were me, I would pay and see the private sector endo if he/she has a good reputation for restarts.

I really doubt i'll find an experienced endo around here. im thinking I will try a restart on my own just need to find a protocol, so much conflicting information about hcg doses its incredible. some say over 500ius is a waste other say 1500ius eod like Dr Michael scully's power pct.

my brother had his test checked, 9 nmol/L (8.0 - 30.0) and he is 25 and never touched steroids! he has been giving me shit about having low test and I said your level is fucking low too.
maybe trt was just meant to be for us.

so I saw an endo today he recommend I wait 6 months and see what happens. when asked about hcg he said he has never prescribed it to a male before and there is no research suggesting it to be useful for hypogonadism same goes for clomid. he said he only knows of 1 endo that has used hcg. he also said testosterone causes prostate cancer.
so im going to try a restart on my own and if it doesn't work im on trt.
I figure I will try 1000iu hcg eod till I use 10,000 iu wait 4 days then try clomid and nolva for 4-6 weeks.
I think aromasin would be good but im not sure if I should do 25mg ed or 25mgs eod.

Last edited:
Well im 5000iu of hcg in and my balls have gotten a bit bigger, definetly back to normal which im thinking is a good sign, im not sure if I should get some bloods done now or wait till after the clomid and nolva

Aromasin is for estrogen control, might wait for that because it probably won't be necessary especially that high of a dose.

Back