Post your prohormone results

Golgo13

Rudy '08
I have done extensive research on prohormones, but most of the "user reviews" that I come across seem to be written a little too well. As in they are written by the marketing department of the company that sells the stuff. I have no proof of this, it just seems that way. Therefore I wanted to ask all of you to post your results from using these supplements.

In your post, name what you took, at what dosage and what result, if there was any.

I've done two cycles of a product called Super 1+.

My results were good. I gained about 15 lbs and put on 40Lbs on my bench, and up'd my weights across the board.

In my opinion not bad. When I stopped I did have some set back but still maintained some progress. After my second cycle I kept my original gains. Key's are to eat big and work hard. Be careful not to stress the joints. Sometimes the muscle can take the extra weight but the joints may suffer if your not careful.

All in all, I recomend. Caution, the shit burns so keep in on the thighs, lats, and don't get it on your lady or she will cut you off.

PROH

I ve heard alot of people on this one in fact today is my first day on it 1- AD I will be taking it 3 x's a day with heavy protein ( recommended) I have been lifting with no more than creatine and protein in the past so I hope to get a good base line as a referrence.Animal stack is supposed to be even better but I went cheap.

It will still cut off youre own production, IF i REALLY wanted to do it i´d choose the real deal.

Bast said:
It will still cut off youre own production, IF i REALLY wanted to do it i´d choose the real deal.

lol...brilliant.

Well, mr YellowJacket, come with some better effects with pro-hormones and i´ll listen, until then shut up.

Bast said:
Well, mr YellowJacket, come with some better effects with pro-hormones and i´ll listen, until then shut up.

Sorry, I refuse to educate the ignorant.

I've taken 1-AD and I did like it. The gains I saw from it were not massive by any stretch but they did make the people close me do a double take. You will notice that you are sleepier through-out the day and if you drink water, like you should, you'll be pissing just about every half hour. That part's annoying as hell, but what can ya do. Other than that, I don't really have any definitive proof that would say it's more effective than the rest.

Currently I just started my second cycle of 1-Test by Nutrex. I was hesitant at first about it but in my second week of my second cycle (now) I have noticed an increase of 10 pounds in just about all weights. I am much more fuller, granted I'm no gargantuan but I notice a slight difference. I'm taking pictures week to week so that I can track my progress, no measurement's though I'm too lazy I guess. I haven't really noticed anything unusual while taking it. I do notice that I am more hot and a little more tired than usual but I cannot directly relate that to the 1-Test. My apartment has the heat cranking and I just got over a cold so I may have some residual effects from that.

Those are the only two products I have tried and I must say that I do like the both of them, the latter of the two being my preferred pro-hormone as of now.

Hope some of this helps.

I do see Bast's point... Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is proven to work, ProHs aren't proven as of yet, hence this thread. Bast, you need to keep in mind though. Not everyone has the ability to purchase the real deal, and then there are others who just don't want to chance getting in trouble.

Back