powder anavar question

eaktc

I am new to this whole thing, but I have finally found a place where I can get powder anavar. Now my question is, can I just put it directly into capsules, since they are an oral, or do I have to treat it with something. What do I need to do in order to be able to use it. thanks

Moved to the appropriate forum. Oh wait, I can't do that.

<presses the overhead button for assistance>

Anyway, yes, you can put the Oxandrolone into capsules, although usually a filler is used as well. You can also mix it into a suspension in liquid.

I'm getting Oxandrolone (anavar) and I hope to cap it unless I find it is too much of a pain in the ass.

I use either corn starch or glutamine powder as a filler. I've gotten really fast at capping....hands the speed of light :druggie:

DougoeFre5h said:
I thought corn starch was a bitch to use. I use dextrose. Its very fine, cheap as dirt and mixes well with any powder.

yep. corn starch blows, and is messy as hell IMO.

Dextrose is the best filler out there for the money IMO.

ok why would you want to fill it though? is it because the pills would be to high dosed if you put just pure var powder?

Yeah, a powdered filler is used to take up the space in the caps that the active compound doesn't.

rookie03 said:
ok why would you want to fill it though? is it because the pills would be to high dosed if you put just pure var powder?

well yes, if we were talking about filling it up with anavar ONLY. For example, a size '1' capsule holds about 320mg of powder. you want a 320mg cap of Anavar (var)? No, you don't. And if you tried to get 10mg of Var powder in 50 caps without any filler, you would have wayyyyyy too much of a margin of error.

The reason for the filler is just as it says, it fills, or makes up the difference in the cap for what the hormone lacks. So for each cap that holds ~320mg of filler, you would subtract 10mg (if making 10mg caps) from that and each cap would hold ~310mg of filler and 10mg of Var powder.

WIth that being said, you don't convert capsules like that. You do them on a 'per run' basis. In this case, 50 at a time. So, if 50caps holds ~16000mg (320mg x 50) and you want 50 - 10mg Var capsules, it would look like this:

16000mg = total fill per 50caps
500mg (.5g) Anavar powder = 10mg caps x 50
16000mg - 500mg = 15500mg of filler

So then you mix the 15.5g of filler (dextrose, protein powder, manure, etc) with the 500mg of Var powder. Use a coffee grinder or something like that to mix the two together. Fill 50 caps with that amount, tamp if necessary, cap. Done.

Now, be advised that I could have just sent you to the link for capping in this forum, but for some reason my mind was telling my hands to stop typing all of this, but my hands just kept typing. Also, some will say this is too innacurate cause of all the different powder types, blah blah. Well, that is just stupid. This isn't an exact science. That's why I didn't just post a link. This is what I do. Are some of my caps 47mg and some 52mg? Sure, but is it gonna mean they won't work just as well? Hell no. Just make em and take em.

Good luck.

DougoeFre5h said:
Im going to write a new capping directions sticky, the one we havce now is over-complicated.

not a bad idea. although the questions will still arise you know?

Feel free to post mine. I want to see of someone makes a 320mg tab of Var.
:)

mranak - I use a mini food processor actually, but either will work. I just think that mortar/pestle thing is abit too much for what we are trying to accomplish.

RJH8541 said:
mranak - I use a mini food processor actually, but either will work. I just think that mortar/pestle thing is abit too much for what we are trying to accomplish.
So just shaking it up in a container isn't good? I was considering putting me Oxandrolone in a container, adding a little bit of the filler, shaking, adding more of the filler, shaking, etc but all the filler was added.

The current sticky says to use a capsule kit. I don't really need that, do I?

Last edited:
FYI: Cheapest capsules that I've found is:

250 caps
1,000 caps

Shipping is free over $50. I order my protein (ON) from them so this is the best price for me. If you one doesn't order from Vitaglo and they are ordering lab supplies anyway (like from http://www.researchsupply.net), then it probably is cheaper to just get the caps from there.

Update: Just noticed that the fuckers increased the price on 10lb ON whey protein by fucking $4. Sucks.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
for you guys who are just making it for yourselves........ throw it in some oil. shake draw and drink.

Thats the best way, and the only way i make orals now.

pullinbig said:
for you guys who are just making it for yourselves........ throw it in some oil. shake draw and drink.
Wife doesn't seem to like those dropper bottles that I have.

Back