powder anavar question

mranak said:
bump. Placing supplies order soon.

well, unless you plan on putting the mixture in each capsule by hand, I would say you need a capsule kit. :D

RJH8541 said:
well, unless you plan on putting the mixture in each capsule by hand, I would say you need a capsule kit. :D
Honestly, I thought that was what I had to do. Guess I did the opposite of overthinking on this one.

You guys use The Capsule Machine or another one?

mranak said:
Honestly, I thought that was what I had to do. Guess I did the opposite of overthinking on this one.

You guys use The Capsule Machine or another one?

Its alright. Better than thinking you had to sterilize the filler or something. lol

I use the one from www.cap-m-quik.com

Works great for me. Make about 100caps in about 10 minutes or so. The one you posted caps them and ejects them automatically, but it only does 24 at a time. I just would rather use mine, since you have to separate the damn tops from the bottoms anyway you know?

RJH8541 said:
Its alright. Better than thinking you had to sterilize the filler or something. lol

I use the one from www.cap-m-quik.com

Works great for me. Make about 100caps in about 10 minutes or so. The one you posted caps them and ejects them automatically, but it only does 24 at a time. I just would rather use mine, since you have to separate the damn tops from the bottoms anyway you know?
I know? Not really. I'm honestly not clear on how these things work. I mean, doesn't a cap have two sides that must be filled? Or I guess you could only fill one side and not worry about the other side.

I figured it would be clear to me once I got the caps and the machine, and that I would worry about it then rather than asking questions that will likely easily be answered when I get the kit.

If I go with www.cap-m-quik.com, I'm guessing that I will need the following, in addition to the caps which I assume are universal as long as I get the same size (0):

$12.45 Cap-M-Quik® Size 0 Capsule Filler
$5.29 Cap-M-Quik® Size 0 Tamping Tool (fits 0 and 1)
-----
~$24 with shipping.

I think I'm looking at a cost that is about $8-9 more than just buying "The Capsule Machine" from researchsupply.net from which I'm buying other stuff, anyway.

I guess it would be stupid to try and save a lousy $8?

Damn, all of these supplies are cheap, but shit they add up!

DougoeFre5h: Do you also concur the the Cap-M-Quik® is what I should buy?

And any size 0 capsule will work with these machines, right?

mranak said:
DougoeFre5h: Do you also concur the the Cap-M-Quik® is what I should buy?

And any size 0 capsule will work with these machines, right?

what am I? Chopped liver? haha

mranak, just get the one I told you about. it does 50 caps.

the way they work is you separate the tops from teh bottoms, you fill the bottoms with your mixture, then tamp if needed, then place the tops on them, you don't fill both sides.

The website should have directions. Its real easy.

And if I were you I would buy size '1' caps. they are the smallest, and when you make things, it makes it more accurate since you need less filler in my opinion. Make sense?

Also, the kit should have the tamping tool with it.

RJH8541 said:
what am I? Chopped liver? haha

mranak, just get the one I told you about. it does 50 caps.
Will do. Sorry if I insulted you. I wasn't sure if you were saying, "this is what I use and this is why I like it" or if you were saying, "this is what I use and it is the best and it is what you need to get." Now I know.

RJH8541 said:
the way they work is you separate the tops from teh bottoms, you fill the bottoms with your mixture, then tamp if needed, then place the tops on them, you don't fill both sides.

The website should have directions. Its real easy.
that makes perfect sense. Thanks.

RJH8541 said:
And if I were you I would buy size '1' caps. they are the smallest, and when you make things, it makes it more accurate since you need less filler in my opinion. Make sense?
Yes it does. The only reason I'm tempted to go with the size '0' caps is that the size '0' caps seem to be more readily available. hmmm....actually, vitaglo does have the size 1 caps. qty 500 for $3.54. That works. I'll prolly go with size 1 then. Thanks!
RJH8541 said:
Also, the kit should have the tamping tool with it.
The 'all in one' kit does come with the tamping tool. It also comes with 1,000 caps, but their caps are $13.75 for 1,000. That's roughly twice the price of the vitaglo caps.

But maybe I'll just get the all-in-one kit.

RJH8541 said:
For example, a size '1' capsule holds about 320mg of powder.
hrmmmm....I just filled 50 size '1' caps with cellulose (and tapered the shit out of them....too much, actually) and I determined that the 50 caps held 9g of cellulose or 180mg/each.

Maybe cellulose is less dense which is fine except that if say Ana Anavar (var) weighs twice as much per unit volume, then your method of taking ng of cellulose out and replacing it with ng of Ana Anavar (var) will be pretty inaccurate, since I'm a pretty big % of these caps will be replacing the Cellulose with ' Anavar (var) (~75mg Anavar (var) per cap).

hrmmmm...what to do, what to do.

mranak said:
hrmmmm....I just filled 50 size '1' caps with cellulose (and tapered the shit out of them....too much, actually) and I determined that the 50 caps held 9g of cellulose or 180mg/each.

Maybe cellulose is less dense which is fine except that if say Ana Anavar (var) weighs twice as much per unit volume, then your method of taking ng of cellulose out and replacing it with ng of Ana Anavar (var) will be pretty inaccurate, since I'm a pretty big % of these caps will be replacing the Cellulose with ' Anavar (var) (~75mg Anavar (var) per cap).

hrmmmm...what to do, what to do.

i have 2 suggestions foir you to mkae life simplier.

#1, dont think so much
#2, buy more jewlery

I ended up capping 5g of Modafinil instead.

As I was removing the 5g of cellulose, I realized that indeed, the cellulose was definitely a good bit more volume per gram. I ended up only removing like 2.5g of cellulose.

Even still, I didn't quite have enough mixed power for the caps. It was close, however.

Maybe I'll just use dextrose next time, although the cellulose seemed easy to work with. I'm not crazy about working with dextrose for some reason. Sticky.

Used dextrose and loaded capsules which contain ~60mg of Oxandrolone/each.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
the caps are 60mg or you made up 60mg?
That caps contain 60mg of Oxandrolone (Anavar), each.

Did I make up 60mg of 'var....damn 'bro, I might load an extra plate onto one side of the bar every so often (okay, okay...every week), but I'm not that dumb. :D

Back