Powerlifting

Take halotestin 2weeks up until competition. And test suspension. 100mgs 30minutes before. Try it out first some people it's takes longer to peak levels

Im doing test only right now with dbol pre workout. About to add in tren a at 400mg per week. I have some test suspension and tren suspension actually, but no source for halo. Going for a 1015 squat and 685 bench and 750 pull.

Im doing test only right now with dbol pre workout. About to add in tren a at 400mg per week. I have some test suspension and tren suspension actually, but no source for halo. Going for a 1015 squat and 685 bench and 750 pull.

I'm suprised someone as monstrously strong as you is asking for meet advice lol. Seems like you already know what you are doing..

Just seeing what everyone else is doing :). You'd be surprised how secretive the big guys are about what they are actually taking. They're great partners but some of that stuff is top secret haha. Monstrous? :) thanks man but i've trained with multiple 1200+ squatters and 800+ benchers. I'm in my early 20's but they're the monsters.

To anyone that has p.med me, the system will not let me reply. I do not know what is wrong considering i have over 50 posts.

Back