Prami making me sick!

XxWheyxX

Ok the last few nights I have took prami at .25 before bed I have woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick as a dog. This stuff is terrible lol. Iam thinking to switching to caber. Iam I right in saying I can use caber .25 twice a week.

Cycle is

Tbol 50mg 1-6
Deca 500mg 1-15
Test E 600mg 1-20

This is not the first case of sickness from prami I've seen lately.. Apparently its quite rough on some people.. That sucks, cuz I can't find caber anywhere..let alone good price on prami.. :(

Don't know if MP Research is a sponsor or not, but they do carry caber if you NEED it. I haven't had any issues with RUI's prami, what brand are you guys using that makes you nauseous?

I got prami to go with the deca cycle I'm on and started taking it as a preventative AI.... after several days of being on the dark side ( mentally, emotionally ) and just feeling physically weird, I decided to only take it if my nipples start producing gallons of milk...lol....I personally don't see me having any sides that will warrant ever taking that shit again but its on hand if needed.

I have human grade prami. I had to start at .25mg, and work up to .5mg. Interruptions in sleep and nausea are very common sides. Some people sleep better with it. If you are one of those, you are lucky. IMO, caber is way better, (real caber tabs)

I got prami to go with the deca cycle I'm on and started taking it as a preventative AI.... after several days of being on the dark side ( mentally, emotionally ) and just feeling physically weird, I decided to only take it if my nipples start producing gallons of milk...lol....I personally don't see me having any sides that will warrant ever taking that shit again but its on hand if needed.

Felt the same way, cant really explain how I felt just knew something wasnt right. Think iam just going keep the prami on hand and use if needed.

I get insomnia from it. I take it in the morning and afternoon for this reason. .25 twice a day. It has a short half life. Also taking it with food helps with nausea. But some ppl just can't handle the sides. Its dependent on the person. Caber typically has no sides.

Back