Pre-cycle before/after pics.

Ok, so I have a confession to make. I made a noob mistake and didn't get everything that I needed up front for my cycle. I had .5 bottle of test-e and some clomid on hand because I was impatient and stupid...but to make a long story short, I ran out of the test after the 2nd week and I was supposed to get the rest when I got my bonus check. Well, bonus checks were postponed a week and well, my guy ran out of the test-e.

So, I went 1.5 weeks with no shot, started to get a little depressed and then I scored some Sustanon (sust). I have plenty so that is no issue. I am now on my 2nd week of 250mg sust and 200mg of masteron weekly. The masteron was a free gift...many on here told me it wouldn't be worth taking, but hell, I have it so I might as well take it.

Haven't noticed a big strengh increase in much besides my shoulders. I'm pushing much more weight than before. I feel like I have much more stamina now. Pumps are really good.

I am going 12 weeks with the sust/masteron combo. I'm going to post pics up in week 5 and in the final week. The main thing I am having a problem with is eating. On the weekends, I'm good, but during the week, I lag because of my work schedule. I know this will hinder my gains but it's about damn impossible for me to eat like a should at my job.

Now, I'm ready for battle...

well you're not gonna get shit out of the cycle if you dont eat, so you better figure out a way to get the food in. what is daily schedule like? let's see if we can come up with some kind of solution.

well you're not gonna get shit out of the cycle if you dont eat, so you better figure out a way to get the food in. what is daily schedule like? let's see if we can come up with some kind of solution.

It's not that I dont eat, it's just that it's hard for me to get like 4000 cals in per day.

I work at a furniture rent to own place and I'm the general manager. Always busy, no dull moments...and I often just sit at my desk and eat, I rarely get a lunch hour to myself...

My work schedule is like this

Mon: 7am-6pm...6:30 workout
Tuesday: 6am workout...9am-9pm
Wednesday: OFF....11am workout
Thursday: 9am-9pm....REST
Friday: 6am workout...9am-9pm
Saturday: 8am workout...12pm-5pm
Sunday: OFF...Rest day/Cardio

I try to get a shake every morning with some kashi cereal when I wake up with a large glass of OJ or activia yogurt with oats mixed in and blueberries.

post workout shake with PB sandwiches before going into work...

small apple for snack and nuts...

protein bar

Subway sandwich (chicken breast or turkey)

2 spoons PB

Shake

nuts, banana

dinner...either fish or chicken with veggies like corn.asparagus, beans...etc.

before bed 1 cup cottage cheese...

That's about what my diet looks like

It's not that I dont eat, it's just that it's hard for me to get like 4000 cals in per day.

I work at a furniture rent to own place and I'm the general manager. Always busy, no dull moments...and I often just sit at my desk and eat, I rarely get a lunch hour to myself...

My work schedule is like this

Mon: 7am-6pm...6:30 workout
Tuesday: 6am workout...9am-9pm
Wednesday: OFF....11am workout
Thursday: 9am-9pm....REST
Friday: 6am workout...9am-9pm
Saturday: 8am workout...12pm-5pm
Sunday: OFF...Rest day/Cardio

I try to get a shake every morning with some kashi cereal when I wake up with a large glass of OJ or activia yogurt with oats mixed in and blueberries.

post workout shake with PB sandwiches before going into work...

small apple for snack and nuts...

protein bar

Subway sandwich (chicken breast or turkey)

2 spoons PB

Shake

nuts, banana

dinner...either fish or chicken with veggies like corn.asparagus, beans...etc.

before bed 1 cup cottage cheese...

That's about what my diet looks like

DO NOT touch gear until you get this worked out, you need way more food than this...PROTEIN in particular...get your diet worked out and then you might grow....macros and everything..

Back