Pre-cycle strength vs post-cycle stren

Livestrong7

Weaker after cycle then before
Hello everyone. I will be concise.

I couldn't find anything on this question for the life of me. Thanks

I started my first cycle about 20 weeks ago and I am finishing PCT (1 wk left) . 15wks Test E 600/w and dbol 40/d for 4 wks. hcg/clomid pct adex thru n thru

23yr male 5'10" 210lbs 14% bf lifting abt 5 yrs

I had good gear. I know how to nurish(look at stats)
the problem is I never got much strength gains. it maybe added 20 pounds on my 1rm bench or made me do 9reps @315 instead of 6. I did gain a little significant size. But have lost it now. Now with one week left on PCT I'm struggling with 215 on bench will this weakness last? Has anyone heard of anybody being weaker or smaller after a cycle long term.

I feel like this cycle did more damage than anything. I may be a little bigger or the same. Will I return to my former strength or will i rise to a stronger point after this dip. I know that in the next month or two I should still lose some size but then I may be smaller than before I started

Wth!

Very concerned thanks in advance for shared

You say you know how to nourish, and that your gear was good. So what were your blood test results on cycle like? That's really the only way to know, especially if results are lackluster.

What's your PCT look like? It's normal to experience some loss right after, but not usually to this extent. Have you changed calories post cycle?

There are a lot of variables here, but it's usually diet or the gear.

My .02c :)

if you were going 'balls to the wall' while on cycle , like most guys try to do to take advantage of the cycle ,, then the answer is simple . its time for a 'de-load'. your simply over reached a bit and lack of strength is the first sign of that . try a de-load for a couple weeks. then I'm sure you'll be back to normal. happens to natty's too, so don't go blaming it on the gear :)

Firstly thanks for the reply.
I dont have bloods. SORRY i know i know dont beat me up. I figured the test was good bc i got all the usual side effecys and more. Ex bloat, hair growth, redness, libido, decreased cardio endurance, acne(in the beginning and end) high bp.

I didnt even have gains by 6 weeks. dbol was the only thing that blew me up.
I did hyperbolize on one thing. I am a bit bigger but like i said if i lose anymore ill be the same and if much more ill be smaller
And i meant i struggled with 225 i was just able to do 5 sets at 7-10 reps which wouldnt have even warmed me up before

I know strength goes down after a cycle but it should go back up at least to where it was before? Right?

In all honesty, it sounds like you had shit test, and the dbol was legit. I'm guessing by your sides that you weren't using an AI either? Those are mostly high estradiol sides, which dbol can bring in spades.

If I'm right, and let's say you were BARELY getting enough test to keep things running, you would see small gains that tapered off as the cycle progressed as the dbol left your system.

While Roush does have a valid point, I notice tendon pain long before my strength plummets, necessitating a deload week. This is a possibility, but you normally see it in guys that powerlift or train 7 days a week like me.

I still would like to know what your PCT looks like. ;)

16 wk cycle (i know its long but i just didnt make much gains)

Pct
Some hcg weeks 12-14
Last injection @ 16 weeks
-2 weeks-
Hcg 500/day for 10 days
Clomid 3 weeks @ 50/day
Clomid 1 week @35/day *present day

Eating 5× a day. Drank a few times (4 or 5). protein first thing in morn.

Thats about it ive never experienced loss of strength like this even on my worst gym days.

Back