Pre-workout HGH and localized pumps?

jozifp103

Up until last week I was pinning my Eurotropin HGH subQ alternating love handles, and belly. 2.5iu twice a day. My first pin is upon waking at 5am about a 30-60mins before my workout. I've been doing this for about 10 months now...i think? Lost track honestly.

Pinning/workout schedule has remained constant BUT this past week and a half I've been pinning my pre workout HGH intramuscularly in the hopes it would hit the blood stream faster before my lift. I have no real science or anything solid to back that theory up....just figured I'd try it and see what happens. I don't pin specifically into the muscle I'm working I just alternate. So Yesterday my tricep injection happened to line up with my arm day so I pinned 2.5iu Eurotropin into my LEFT tricep muscle about 30 mins pre workout.

Started with some light biceps to get the blood flowing and a few sets in I noticed my left bicep was much tighter than my right. I continued through bis and into tris and I could barely finish. My left tricep was so tight and pumped that if I straightened my arm it would cramp up really bad. My right arm had the usual pump but the left was just ridiculous.

So my question....I know HGH goes systemic but is it possible that it takes a little while for it to disperse so it has localized effects for a short period? I can't think of any other explanation.....

Back