premixed GH (cartridge) question

i think once it is reconstituted, it MUST be refrigerated and is only good for up to 14 days...

I think this is what you're looking for:

STABILITY AND STORAGE
Vial and cartridge contents are stable for 28 days after initial use when stored at 2-8°C/36-46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the vial or the cartridge of Nutropin AQ. The vials and cartridges of Nutropin AQ are light sensitive and they should be protected from light. Store the vial and the cartridge refrigerated in a dark place when they are not in use.

StoneColdNTO said:
I think this is what you're looking for:

STABILITY AND STORAGE
Vial and cartridge contents are stable for 28 days after initial use when stored at 2-8°C/36-46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the vial or the cartridge of Nutropin AQ. The vials and cartridges of Nutropin AQ are light sensitive and they should be protected from light. Store the vial and the cartridge refrigerated in a dark place when they are not in use.

thanks bro ... but this info concern after a first use so it means when GH is already mixed , what I want to know it's before it's mixed when it's in 2 separated parts of the cartridge :confused:

Which GH are you referring to? I know the Nutropin comes premixed and I know what you mean about the powder and the BAC water like the Serono kits, but I don't know which kind you're talking about exactly.

It sounds like the Nutropin AQ pen. Although they are the only one's I've heard of with a pen to administer the GH.

Back