Price Check - BTG Oxandrin

wayner

Convo Lounge Moderator
Any help here is appreciated.

BTG OX from CVS pharmacy. What is the low/high price range ?

Damn, I've seen it for as high as $3/tab but I personally purchased some before at $0.75/tab from a good friend.

OXANDRIN 2.5MG TABLETS 100 EA $408.99 at Walgreens

If you have a script, and dont have insurance that covers or none at all,

I suggest going to www.collegepharmacy.com and letting them compound you some 10mg tabs. You have to have a script to do this BTW. I believe they are 2$ a tab though.

Billy_Bathgate said:

I suggest going to www.collegepharmacy.com and letting them compound you some 10mg tabs. You have to have a script to do this BTW. I believe they are 2$ a tab though.
Will they accept out of state scripts?

Billy_Bathgate said:

BB, if I'm not mistaken aren't the 10mg tabs from College $5/pc.., I know that at pharmacies around my area are charging about $10/pc.

They told me $2 I havent used them yet. I still have my walgreens stuff left over, Ill be using them in about a month hopefully though so I will find out for sure. They do take insurance so if it is more than 40 a month my insurance will take the rest.

BB, my mistake I just looked up some information and I was speaking about GulfSouthRx, had it confused for collegepharmacy. GulfSouth has them for $5/pc! So college is offering them now to?

Back