Primo and Nibedo advice please

theslice

I am planning on doing a Primo cycle next year and I want to get the most out of the cycle as possible.

I have been on TRT for 18 months now (Nibedo 1000mg/4ml every 2 months) - The reason for my TRT is not due to long term AAS use but for hypogonadism, cause unknown.

My levels on TRT are stable at 435, not as high as I would like but better than my natural level of 250sh - My E2 is rather low @ less than <9 but my endo doesn't believe I should expect anything better than what I have as it's "as good as it will get" so he says.

Initially I wanted to add primo due to the low sides and less likelihood of messing with my TRT however all my research says I am not making the most of the cycle without adding at least a low dose of test in the region of 250-500mg/ week.

Now given the fact I am getting some, albeit a rather small amount of test should will I get much benefit if I run the primo alone or is it worth adding say a weekly dose of Test-E of 250mg/week to maximise the cycle and taking the risk of messing with TRT stability? I would assume that during and after my cycle all I would have to manage would be E2, but as its already on the low side this seems non issue really.

Last edited:
a test level of 435 ridiculously low for being a TRT patient and a waste of your money. do you know how much better you would feel with test levels of 6-700? why not ask your doctor for a standard TRT protocol of ~125-150mg test a week?

Now given the fact I am getting some, albeit a rather small amount of test should will I get much benefit if I run the primo alone or is it worth adding say a weekly dose of Test-E of 250mg/week to maximise the cycle and taking the risk of messing with TRT stability?

you do NOT need to add more test for the primo to be effective , you only need to run the minimum amount of test to counter shut down, and your TRT is at least doing that . 600-800 mg of Primo a week for 16 weeks with your current TRT protocol is just fine, imo. and will give you very little to NO side effects .
you start adding more test in there and you will have more sides to deal with and counter and possibly screw up your current trt protocol *

* this is not to say that I agree with your current TRT protocol at all , I think it sucks to be on trt and only get to low normal levels . your doc should want you at optimal levels

a test level of 435 ridiculously low for being a TRT patient and a waste of your money. do you know how much better you would feel with test levels of 6-700? why not ask your doctor for a standard TRT protocol of ~125-150mg test a week?

I agree that its low however I am at the mercy for the UK National Health Service. Standard TRT protocol in the UK is actually Nibedo 1000mg/4ml every 3 months, I have managed to get it every 2 months, which due to the long ester equates to 125mg per week. I can only imagine how good I would feel @700

Sorry for taking so long to reply, not been on the forum for ages. I managed to get my endo to up my dosage to 1000mg of nibedo every 6 weeks, been doing that since earlier in the the year and feeling pretty good. Blood tests are tomorrow so hopefully they'll show an improvement I Had a pretty bad knee injury while snowboarding so not been able to train since early feb but back at it last couple of weeks. Strength is way down but motivation super high and diet still 100% on point. Also got a wicked cycle planned for the next 20 weeks so feeling super pumped. Im hoping the blood work matches how I feel.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, not been on the forum for ages. I managed to get my endo to up my dosage to 1000mg of nibedo every 6 weeks, been doing that since earlier in the the year and feeling pretty good. Blood tests are tomorrow so hopefully they'll show an improvement I Had a pretty bad knee injury while snowboarding so not been able to train since early feb but back at it last couple of weeks. Strength is way down but motivation super high and diet still 100% on point. Also got a wicked cycle planned for the next 20 weeks so feeling super pumped. Im hoping the blood work matches how I feel.

can you share this wicked cycle you got coming up?

Back