Primo help please

motawa

Are these fake ?
My friend had a real hard time breaking them and 2 amps actually contained ~.8 ml instead of 1 ml.

11sy8.jpg

33qj5.jpg

22di1.jpg

it looks good at first sight.. i am on a schering primo cycle right now and they look very similar. I also foujnd it very hard to open the vials, and i found out that they usually contain 1.1-1.2ml rather then < 1ml.. do you make sure some of the liquid is not in the head of the vial when u cut it ? It happens to me all the time.. then i must shake it a lill before opening

can you put pics of the boxes aswell?

it looks good at first sight.. i am on a schering primo cycle right now and they look very similar. I also foujnd it very hard to open the vials, and i found out that they usually contain 1.1-1.2ml rather then < 1ml.. do you make sure some of the liquid is not in the head of the vial when u cut it ? It happens to me all the time.. then i must shake it a lill before opening

can you put pics of the boxes aswell?

I believe my friend got them like that.. Amps only, no covering or boxes.

i dont see anything suspect on the amps, and i tell you mine were also hard to open

i would not stick with the schering primo only if i buy them personally in turkey myself !

stick with some good quality ugl IP D generic supplements its around europe alot but the price is also high but again its better to pay more and get the real stuff instead of fake stuff

Back