Primo only cycle 12 weeks

KD94

Hi this is my first post on this forum, im 23 year old 179 cm 180 pounds 17 percent body fat, training since 17 years old, on and off (im in med school sadly)now been training 8 months straight and planning to do a primo only cycle for 12 weeks! My goal is lean hard muscles ( dont want quick results) that will be keepable, and i have read that primo is the go to drug and will also help me improve my bf percentage

Plan is to go for 800mg per week (400 every monday and thursday) for 12 weeks. I really dont want to add testosterone as i have done a previous cycle and didnt like the side effects (severe back acne and low sex drive for some reason). Will start this cycle when i have evertyhting ready and train for a few more months (kind of hard to resist the temptations) . My major worry is the severity of the HPTA shutdown , pct will be nolva and clomid after last pin with 10 days for a month .

I want to add hcg but im not sure about dosages and when to take it during cycle or after cycle!

I will also take 20mg of accutane to prevent acne as i have tried everything else and it seems the only thing that works!

What do you guys think of the shutdown? And if financially i dont mind the overprice of primo is it worth it for slow steady lean gains and im more than sure that ill be happy od the results? Will libido and sex drive be affected badly? Thanks in advance :)

Howdie, why only Primo for a cycle? Primobolan is considered fairly weak. Its anabolic/androgenic ratings are low and it's one of the weakest steroids. Why not just a test cycle?

Last edited:
Hi there kiddo :) I will not bash you but ask why have you not been reading up on the Safe use of AAS before you made this plan.

I mean in all of our articles and more it clearly tells you you should be running Test with all cycles because of shut down n more.

Also as was said above the anabolic rating of Primo is very low. Did you not study the profile on it and Test.

Your plan and understanding of gains is off. The anabolic rating can have some effect on slower gains but nothing to do with holding gains. I think you are confusing water gains and losing that as opposed to LMM gains.

Staying lean on any steroid is dependent on diet. The control of estrogen is / can determine how much water you hold thus how.much water weight you lose. This should not be a factor if you control water

Last edited:
haha i was expecting a bash comment and glad it came out this way. I have read alot about the testosterone, but i mean i want to stay away from estrogen sides, so if primo doesnt aromatase and is mild, why not run it at the high doses for longer time and get decent results (not massive i know) . I have also read about the testosterone and it will shut down if i dont take it, but i mean if i can get away with estro sides and i have the money to afford primo then why not? Im not dumb and thats why im enquiring first and wont even start before i get a hand on everythhing and understand what is going on! I was also asking whether take hcg during cycle or after because it is conflicting to me as if im on cycle and its supressed why wiuld i take hcg if there is already the negative feed back from the synthetics? Clomid and nolva to me are a no brainer.

Did you run an ai on your test cycle? From what you experienced, it doesn't sound like it. Being a med student, one would think that you would do the proper research before putting synthetic hormones into your body.

You really need to read the beginner cycle stickys. You are so way out in left field with your cycle plan. This is something that a pro female body builder would do. Are you female?

Ahh i like the dosing of that i guess 250 of test is decent and i wont get much sides! Will an AI be necessary at that dose and the dosages ? what do you think about the hcg ? During cycle or or during pct? And if so what dosages ( because i still have issues with understanding hcg ***128517;)?

Should i up the dosage of primo to 1000mg per week if i have the financial capability or its not necessary? What do you think also about the severity of the shutdown?

Haha no bro not a female :D! But no i didnt run an AI on the first cycle as i went a low dose of test prop at 350mg per week, and everyone told me no need for the AI! Which i found out is a big mistake later on :) i got a good experience from that cycle and kept alot of gains ( esp strength)

Haha no bro not a female :D! But no i didnt run an AI on the first cycle as i went a low dose of test prop at 350mg per week, and everyone told me no need for the AI! Which i found out is a big mistake later on :) i got a good experience from that cycle and kept alot of gains ( esp strength)

Please read the beginner cycle stickys. Tbey will answer all your questions..

haha i was expecting a bash comment and glad it came out this way. I have read alot about the testosterone, but i mean i want to stay away from estrogen sides, so if primo doesnt aromatase and is mild, why not run it at the high doses for longer time and get decent results (not massive i know) . I have also read about the testosterone and it will shut down if i dont take it, but i mean if i can get away with estro sides and i have the money to afford primo then why not? Im not dumb and thats why im enquiring first and wont even start before i get a hand on everythhing and understand what is going on! I was also asking whether take hcg during cycle or after because it is conflicting to me as if im on cycle and its supressed why wiuld i take hcg if there is already the negative feed back from the synthetics? Clomid and nolva to me are a no brainer.

Running a cycle without Test is great for keeping estrogen, acne, water retention and gyno down. Right now I'm running Tren, Mast, NPP for a contest prep and loving it with no AIs or bloat.

I'm looking at a similar cycle as yours for later on for my lean bulk phase. I will rely mostly on proper training and diet to make gains, not just a bunch of gear to bloat up. I'm looking at EQ 500mg and Primo 500mg. If I was looking for more bulk I would do the Deca and EQ.

Primo I really liked and got good results mixed with test with even though now I know I was under dosed. Stuff is pricey though.

From what I have seen and I might be wrong, but it's 1-2cc a day. X 12 weeks. Adds up real fast.

Running a cycle without Test is great for keeping estrogen, acne, water retention and gyno down. Right now I'm running Tren, Mast, NPP for a contest prep and loving it with no AIs or bloat.

I'm looking at a similar cycle as yours for later on for my lean bulk phase. I will rely mostly on proper training and diet to make gains, not just a bunch of gear to bloat up. I'm looking at EQ 500mg and Primo 500mg. If I was looking for more bulk I would do the Deca and EQ.

sorry but total idiotic statement. doing a cycle without test. lol. test must be used in every cycle as a base.
and your running tren, mast and no ai nor test???. lol.

Last edited:
I remember an Old Bodybuilding Precomp Cycle that the Pros use to run back in the 70's.
It was Primobolan and Proviron.

But it was for just adding a few quality pounds before a show.
And these Guys were already Sub 8% Body Fat.

If you are @ 17% Body Fat, running Primo would be a Complete Waste of Time.
It's Not a Fat Burner............................... JP
P.S.
Start tracking your Diet on Myfitnesspal to get that Body Fat down before you do any AAS !

sorry but total idiotic statement. doing a cycle without test. lol. test must be used in every cycle as a base.
and your running tren, mast and no ai nor test???. lol.

THis ^^^

An irresponsible post, Gunrunner69.

The only time a should get by without running test with the compounds mentioned is for Pre-Show and show time. Most competitors are seasoned vets and in almost all cases the guy have cycled to the point and time of dieting for show prep and the show. This is far advanced and for the advanced competitors. AND only done at the very end last 4 weeks.

In most cases these guys Test is still in it's half life and if not , for a few weeks you can get by because you are not ( for the most part) building mass. They are drying out, BURNING Fat with their workout routines and some aerobics, This alone with dieting down. What was said in regard to these guys BF% they are 8 or less. So in essence you are just hardening and maintaining. At this point he's not concerned with size, but what he is going to do with what mass, ( size ) he has for the show already.

OP is not at that level and needs Test... IMOP

Back