primo sides and women?

bigfreakytony

hi everyone, im jus askin a quick question on behalf of a female friend. she jus started takin primo depot 2 weeks ago, 100mg a week, because they come in glass amps, she has no way of takin 50mg a week and storing the other 50mg without danger of infections. shes been experiencing blocked ears and waking up in the mornin with pins and needles in her hands and arms. is this a general side effect? and how can u store the other half of a glass amp without contaminating it?

thanks for ur help!

I might be wrong but she should be able to leave the other half in the syringe untill the following week. Just keep it in a sterile place and replace the needle.

bigfreakytony said:
does that seem right to anyone else? i jus want a few second opinions! i didnt know u could or should keep it in the syringe?
Draw out the amount that she does not want to use in a separate syringe or syringes.After having done this,wipe down the needle with alcohol.Place the cap back over the pin and then store the loaded syringes in a sealed tupperware bowl that has been sterilized.She will be good to go.

bigfreakytony said:
hi everyone, im jus askin a quick question on behalf of a female friend. she jus started takin primo depot 2 weeks ago, 100mg a week, because they come in glass amps, she has no way of takin 50mg a week and storing the other 50mg without danger of infections. shes been experiencing blocked ears and waking up in the mornin with pins and needles in her hands and arms. is this a general side effect? and how can u store the other half of a glass amp without contaminating it?

thanks for ur help!
As for the side effects,I don`t know.I acquired some primo in the past,but never used it.Is this her first time for using steroids?If so,she might be imagining it.

Last edited:
Back