Primobolan Depot - fake or real -

REAL PRIMO

I GOT THIS PRIMO AT BOGOTA, COLOMBIA

IT LOOKS REAL BUT THE BLUE DOTS ARNT COMPLETLY ROUNDED AND SOME AMPOULES ARE A BIT HIGHER THAN OTHERS, ANY COMMENTS?

It doesn't matter how real they look. There was a major source in Greece that was selling the old brown primo amps with green writing and everyone was buying them. That is until I had them tested and they were bunk.

I've had 3 Primos tested and they all looked 100% legit yet they were all bunk.

The only way you'll know is to have them tested.

you should deff. get them tested. mine looked the same and were from good source, even he didnt know till i had them tested. San Rafael Chem. Services said 99% of the primo they test is fake.

do u have an address or phone number for this lab? I have the new superprimo 100 made in australia but sold in mexico. I belive it to be a fake. sorry no pic yet

this is water no primobolan depot!!! IT'S fake!!

This primo is fake ,it's water

the original primobolan is in espain and turkie, the others are fake!!

a greeting

tommbstone said:
do u have an address or phone number for this lab? I have the new superprimo 100 made in australia but sold in mexico. I belive it to be a fake. sorry no pic yet

You have sydgroups primo... already been tested and its bunk as hell. I wouldnt buy shit with the sydgroup name on it...

dutchbodybuilder said:
The Primo from Spain are legit the Colombian (22083B) are fake!!

That sux aardvark nuts!!! I'm two weeks in and knew that delt shot felt weird. Probably oil. Another victim of bunk primo :(

Back