probation and steroids

G

German24

Ok.... hehe so heres the story I've just been put on probation i no shame on me.. I'm about half way with a sustanon and deca stack i was just wondering if they screen in the piss and hair tests for that I reside in new york I dont know if they screen for different things in different states, any help please greatly appreciated

only if you were put on probation for steroids and it was stipulated they should only screen for the big 5

yeah they only test for recs and things related to your crime. if you were busted dealing roids, they'll test you for roids. if not then don't worry.

I'm on probation and about to start my 2nd cycle

i was put on probation because of drugs but not steroids marijuana and pain kilers :S do u think that will be close enough for them to steroid test me?

doubt it bit even if you stopped now that deca is in your system for i think like 15 months

Up to your P.O. really and how hard he wants to make your life. Not worth the risk but whatever, youve already got a criminal record so whats another black mark.

You have nothing to worry about. Steroid testing cost way to much for therm useally anyways. Just jump threw there hoops and you will be fine.

frankiedawrench said:
yeah they only test for recs and things related to your crime. if you were busted dealing roids, they'll test you for roids. if not then don't worry.

I'm on probation and about to start my 2nd cycle

haha I'm on probation for possession of cds (winny) And they test me for street drugs only. Do you guys have any idea how much it is to test for juice? It's very expensive...

Diesel5555 said:
haha I'm on probation for possession of cds (winny) And they test me for street drugs only. Do you guys have any idea how much it is to test for juice? It's very expensive...
Its come down in price a good bit.

Regardless, probation is an excellent time to OBEY THE LAW.

One important thing to consider is them finding the gear in your home.

100% sure they do not test for juice unless u are caught with it......Or have a record with juice related offense......

Back