Products That Are Crap...

Miss Muscle

In your goals to a better body what products have you found are absolute crap and a complete waste of money?

I bought something called FiberSmart from Renew Life in a health food store. I was getting ready for a contest and was very constipated. This stuff is absolute CRAP. $21.00 for 30 servings....and NOT worth it. Do not purchase. It has a sun on the label.

Just look at 99% of the sponsors here:D

Srsly tho, whey, fish oil etc, creatine, green tea and thermogenics, multivitamins are the only thing i bother with.

I would stay away from anything thats made to sound like proper AAS.

Just look at 99% of the sponsors here:D

Srsly tho, whey, fish oil etc, creatine, green tea and thermogenics, multivitamins are the only thing i bother with.

I would stay away from anything thats made to sound like proper AAS.
I agree.....prohormones are fishy.

I've known women who thought they were safe and now have unwanted side effects. :confused:

Thanks for letting us know. Is that a prohormone?

It's not advertised as one but I'd assume that it has some properties of one. Claims about the product are complete bullshit, I especially feel bad for the people that literally lost hair (hairloss) from taking this because I'm almost certain the product is complete bunk shit. :owned:

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one

no prohormone is good they pack them out with shit, and they make u feel like shit, stick to the real deal

Back