Profasi Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) question

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

Profasi HCG question

I got my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) today - yeah! Profasi Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), as some of you know comes in 5000iu breakaway AMP's. Since I not going to be using all 5000iu's at once how do you store the rest of it after you mix the powder with the diluent? Do you leave the remainder of the AMP open in the fridge or do you transfer the contents of the AMP to a vial? Thanks...

Juice

I would transfer to another vial, but then again, I don't have any experience with the stuff.

JA did you wind up getting it through that website?

Not to hijack your thread, but would customs frown upon a few vials of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from overseas? What's the exact legal status of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

No, I got it through a source. Fuck paying an $80 consulting fee and then another $76 per 5000IU's. That's ridiculous. I ended up paying $26 per 5000IU's, which saved me a trip to TJ.

Last edited:
Juice Authority said:
No, I got it through a source. Fuck paying an $80 consulting fee and then another $76 per 5000IU's. That's ridiculous. I ended up paying $26 per 5000IU's, which saved me a trip to TJ.
$80 consultation fee:eek: :eek: $76 for 5000 iu:eek:

That's highway robbery!

Come on guys. Hopefully I didn't stump you on this. Does anyone know?

Do you have any sealed sterile vials?

That's what I use.

Mix BW with the hCG, draw it up into a syringe and inject into a sealed vial. Put more BW in to get the concentration you want.

If you don't have a vial, you could preload syringes. BW has a low BA content, so a few weeks in the syringe shouldn't hurt.

That was the fall back plan since I don't have any sterile vials.

You could do as AustinTX said...That’s what Lawnsaver use to do.....Or you can pre fill few darts and stick them in the refrigerator for further use.

jyzza said:
You could do as AustinTX said...That’s what Lawnsaver use to do.....Or you can pre fill few darts and stick them in the refrigerator for further use.

i just did the latter and pre-filled insulin points since I take it sub-q...

Juice Authority said:
i just did the latter and pre-filled insulin points since I take it sub-q...
Will I guess, I caan't say anything that hasn't been said.

JohnnyB

Back