Profina ....who's making the best.

So most of you younger guys won't remember this but 12 years ago most guys around here made their own steroid injectibles.One of my favorite what the Testosterone Proponate , Trenbolone Acetate combo known as Profina. The process to make injectibles is very easy and consisted of a raw hormone an emulsafier and carrieer and an antiseptic agent int he right formula heated to emulsafy and suspend filtered to sterilize and bottled and baked for insurance of sterility. In 30 minutes you can brew sterile filter bottle and bake a 6 month supply. 100 grams of Testosterone in powder form is still very affordible. There is a whole forum dedicate to this here. Steroidology was home to some of the best home chemists in the Bodybuilding world. They used to come up with custome combinations with high milligram cocentrations.

I wonder if there will be a resurgence of the home brewers here one day.

Last edited:
It's definitely interesting and I've looked into it. Testing the raw for purity, contaminates and proper steroid has been hard to find. Melting point and a process of weight > rinse with near frozen distilled water > dry > reweight is about all I've found.

If it melts before temp or doesn't is bad and a huge loss of weight shows water soluble contaminates.

I really don't understand why homebrew isn't more widespread. I wish there was a home steroid test kid. Add it and shake. Like drug test kits. Add some raw and match color to compound!!! Red is test, blue tren, purple EQ. Sure would be nice!!!

Speaking as a Former Homebrewer.
There's 2 Big Problems these days.

The 1st is what Mycelium is talking about, a Reliable way to test your Raw Hormone.
I use to have a Guy at a Lab, but Security Tightened up, and All Testing is Monitored now by Supervisors at the Company.

And then there's the Question of getting your Raws into the Country these days.
The Borders have become increasingly more Secure, in that any Pack from certain countries.
Will get an Extra Level of Scrutiny............................. JP

The 1st is what Mycelium is talking about, a Reliable way to test your Raw Hormone.
I use to have a Guy at a Lab, but Security Tightened up, and All Testing is Monitored now by Supervisors at the Company.

And then there's the Question of getting your Raws into the Country these days.
The Borders have become increasingly more Secure, in that any Pack from certain countries.
Will get an Extra Level of Scrutiny............................. JP

There's quite a few very good dom, places for raws now.

Also basskiller has the most info I've seen for info on brewing and testing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's quite a few very good dom, places for raws now.

Also basskiller has the most info I've seen for info on brewing and testing.

Basskiller got a lot of that info from steroidology. He was a member here and everwhere else back in the day. He was a good guy for years and then got caught on pills. This form has hay more infor than he has.

How is it tested ? What tech ?
There's a lab in, i think portugal or spain, smt like that (im sure you'll find it on google)that does "harm-reduction" testing on various substances(think they look for Research chemicals in drugs with various techs) but if you email them and ask they might have the equipment and so you could get perfect lab analysis for that specific batch.
Just cant remember the name :(

The second part is where the biggest problem will come from, best bet would to become a reseller/promoter/bigbuyer on some of these UGL "labs/brands" and along the way ask to buy raws in bulk. Money is money to those people.

Last edited:
Basskiller got a lot of that info from steroidology. He was a member here and everwhere else back in the day. He was a good guy for years and then got caught on pills. This form has hay more infor than he has.

Wow no shit? I did not know that lol. I also didn't know ology has More info than his site. I've personally never pm'd him or anything but he's referred to as the gear brewing guru on another forum I frequent.

Ology is awesome this is the first forum I ever seen. My brother got me coming on here. I like the community here. I just wish it would pick back up.

Got caught on pills? What do you mean? aas?
Or pain meds ? Did the law catch him

I First came across him in 2000. We ran in the same circles online for 7 years. He was in a car accident and then got caught with pain meds and startdbeing eratic with business partners and callling them and demanding money and crap. He was a great guy before the research chem wars.
He had a cloned research site threw one of the owners of Ology 10 years ago and before the site was up a month and had its third sale he was making claims he had not been paid. It didnt make sense till we found out about the pills. He started an organizes war across all the forums with the owner of Lion Nutrition who was the Don of research chem industry with over 40 stores and like 6 different business supp companies and work our video sales. It go ugly in the end Basskiller was exposed for his lies and he make the Lion a few million more $ a year. Shit was like a three ring circus. This was a different time the steroid golden age of senate hearing and Sports Illistrated articles on steroids and Trt.

I think I heard something about him having a run in with the law but dont have any proof to back it up. He was a target for law enforcement that is for sure. He was an admin and Mod on a lot of boards and had his hand in a lot.

Steroidology has been around for 15 years. Check out the chemical study forum. Basskiller has gone around and cherry picked content from other sites to compile his site. Most of those sites are gone now. Its good that the content has survived.

Last edited:
How is it tested ? What tech ?
There's a lab in, i think portugal or spain, smt like that (im sure you'll find it on google)that does "harm-reduction" testing on various substances(think they look for Research chemicals in drugs with various techs) but if you email them and ask they might have the equipment and so you could get perfect lab analysis for that specific batch.
Just cant remember the name :(

The second part is where the biggest problem will come from, best bet would to become a reseller/promoter/bigbuyer on some of these UGL "labs/brands" and along the way ask to buy raws in bulk. Money is money to those people.

This might be good for someone in the E.U.
But Not from the U.S.

Not sure of the Laws in Spain or Portugal on Testing Outside Sources of AAS.
There are Harm-Reduction Sites here in the U.S.
But they Draw the Line at Steroids............................... JP
P.S.
Testing can be HPLC or Mass Spec.
And there's a few others.

Last edited:
Ive First ence came across him in 2000. We ran in the same circles online for 7 years. He was in a car accident and then got caught with pain meds and startdbeing eratic with business partners and callling them and demanding money and crap. He was a great guy before the research chem wars.
He had a cloned research site threw one of the owners of Ology 10 years ago and before the site was up a month and had its third sale he was making claims he had not been paid. It didnt make sense till we found out about the pills. He started an organizes war across all the forums with the owner of Lion Nutrition who was the Don of research chem industry with over 40 stores and like 6 different business supp companies and work our video sales. It go ugly in the end Basskiller was exposed for his lies and he make the Lion a few million more $ a year. Shit was like a three ring circus. This was a different time the steroid golden age of senate hearing and Sports Illistrated articles on steroids and Trt.

I think I heard something about him having a run in with the law but dont have any proof to back it up. He was a target for law enforcement that is for sure. He was an admin and Mod on a lot of boards and had his hand in a lot.

Steroidology has been around for 15 years. Check out the chemical study forum. Basskiller has gone around and cherry picked content from other sites to compile his site. Most of those sites are gone now. Its good that the content has survived.

Holy smokes I already had respect for you but now I have a ton. Wow you really know your stuff. That's cool I might need to pick you brain about a couple small things. Nothing crazy or illegal. I'm gonna p.m. You in the near future.

There are plenty of labs that will test steroids for you. The can do mas spec testing with a cd drive your self if you can fins the software. Its around on the internet too guys. A research student in Australia working on his PHD wrote the software about 10 years ago. He was sick on having to go across campus and wait in line to use waht his school had.

Here is one you dont know you can make Testosterone base from butter if you know how. Its the fat you need. It used to be in high school chemistry books in the USA in the 60's. Thats way before my time but there are a few threads here on Steroidology.

Last edited:
Back