Progress over the past couple years.

Uh ... 4 yrs

Everything changed when I went on TRT. And I just do 500mg of test with a little deca on my blast.

Last edited:
Uh ... 4 yrs

Everything changed when I went on TRT. And I just do 500mg of test with a little deca on my blast.

looks good man!
ever try maste?
i blast with a bit more test and a little deca or mast and from time to time I think ill be using var.

I will be trying tren out and no I never tried mast..... I guess its worth trying tho right?

Good progress now you just need tren lol

hahahaha!!!

you're going to end up suit and tie knocking on peoples doors ike a jehovahs witness man

" can i talk you about about your NEW lord and saviour? tren mofugga!!! get on boy!"

anzel, looking good bro

keep on going!

hahahaha!!!

you're going to end up suit and tie knocking on peoples doors ike a jehovahs witness man

" can i talk you about about your NEW lord and saviour? tren mofugga!!! get on boy!"

anzel, looking good bro

keep on going!

Thanks bro!

I said it before and I'll say it again... 49er = G H 1 5

Hey Anzel, How old were you when you went on TRT?
I'm 47 and I'm guessing I'm likely a candidate. Just curious. Nice transition from pics 1 to 3!

Nice work. OK, I'm a bit older than you so we'll see what my doc says.
Have you put any GH in your cycles? Wondering what benefit I can get from that....of course I need big $$ to run that for 12 or 16 weeks. I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyhow...nice work.

Thank you! I ran some pharma GH and so UG stuff too. If you ever get around to using it and if you can , run pharma at 5 iu/day and go longer like 6 months or more.

If you can get your own blood work done then you try using UG GH ... I say if you run UG GH then you need to get blood work at least every other kit to make sure your getting the real thing.

Thanks for the info. What shows in the blood work (or what do I need to have run) to see if the UG GH is real?
Others on 'Ology have said to stay away from UG GH and only get something from a trusty brand. I'm a ways off from a GH cycle, but it's never too early to plan and start collecting gear. You know?

Back