Prone to body acne would appreciate advice

NJesketit

Hey Bros I've had acne all my life (27) so I know I am prone to it. But I've never had body acne until roids. It's prob the most common side I would think. So I started a regime with retinol, salicylic acid wash than follow with this hyaluronic acid serum, followed by a moisturizer. I've also added zinc gluconate and magnesium glycinate supplements after doing some research. I've just started all of this at the beginning of the week and of course I've only gotten more acne ha *sigh* I'll just be patient and see how it goes of course.

Just wanted to ask the community if there's something I could add or subtract. Thanks in advanced!

I've never had any real face acne but always had some on my back, not severe but occasional and consistent.
On cycle it only becomes so much worse and I've tried pills, creams and washes but the only thing that truly helps? Showering a lot and using body scrub with those gloves and back thingy. Talking at least 3 times per day shower.
I avoid lotion and only use bepanthen on areas where i'm prone to stretch marks. My skin becomes so oily anyhow I don't see the point of clogging my pores up even more.

I dont have face issues.....mild shoulder and mild back issues. Had really bad back acne first cycle. Took as many showers as I could, 2 or 3 per day particularly after workout and used the sun and tanning bed to help dry out. Worked like a charm. Lots of back scrubbing and sun/tanning bed really did the trick. NO MEDS. Damn meds sometimes have shitty side effects. The above mention remedy worked so I was able to avoid other treatments

Not sure that helps but good luck bro. Report back with what works for you.

i break out occasionally but just on my back. if i go tanning (salon) for 5 minutes a week i get 0 acne.
so tanning, showering immediately after the gym, and scrubbing my back helped tremendously

in my experience without an ai the bacne will rear up with higher bodyfat & less cardio at around 180 mgs plus

if im doing 1/2 an hour or more a day cardio and the bodyfat is less than 18% or so can get up to 400mgs a week going without an ai or bacne

Sounds like I'll be getting in the tanning bed sooner than later, but theres no one I'm taking more than one shower a day. I just don't have time

I used a tanning bed when i was cycling last year and my sides where all crazy and it worked and saved me alot of time on soaps, and running the hek out of them

Yea I'll have to start soon. But my little regiment has been working the best it can I guess. the body acne is drying up and I don't expect much from my face because I always get acne there. The chest is what kills me because I'm working so hard to have my shirt off as much as.possible and I have all these little bumps in my chest. Looks like a blackhead problem

Yea I'll have to start soon. But my little regiment has been working the best it can I guess. the body acne is drying up and I don't expect much from my face because I always get acne there. The chest is what kills me because I'm working so hard to have my shirt off as much as.possible and I have all these little bumps in my chest. Looks like a blackhead problem

I managed to remove all my back acne but traded it against getting small pus filled blisters on forearms and hands.
Its maybe 2-3 per week but i've maybe had 2-3 my entire life up to this point lol...

Could just be me shaving arms now when I think about it, but was a few weeks ago... I do it for my tattoos as they look vastly different, both in colors and perspective with hair all over them (i'm hairy)

Make sure your estrogen isn't too high this can cause acne. Wash your face really well. You need to find a cleaner that will clean out your pores that is a huge part of acne free skin. If your pores get clogged and are filled with dirty stuff it just makes your face and skin look worse. And all the sweat or oil you secrete will just soak into your skin.

I managed to remove all my back acne but traded it against getting small pus filled blisters on forearms and hands.
Its maybe 2-3 per week but i've maybe had 2-3 my entire life up to this point lol...

Could just be me shaving arms now when I think about it, but was a few weeks ago... I do it for my tattoos as they look vastly different, both in colors and perspective with hair all over them (i'm hairy)

Can you share a quick pic? I am geting one of a lion on my back.

did you get the tanning bed issue done? hows the sides acne going?

Uhm the acne all around has gotten better. I think the aromasin finally kicked in after weeks. I was told it takes time to build up in your system to take control of e. I also added 5mg of nolva recently because on of my nips became enlarged. I haven't tried tanning because money is tight right now. I've kept up with my little regiment and I think it's helped.

All in all the acne seems less frequent coming from a guy who's always had issues with it.

Back