Need Help. Made a Mistake

omgmike1

hey,

As of the past month I've been suffering from SEVERE acne and it's causing me major problems in my daily life affecting EVERYTHING. I got to the point of absolute desperation and tried almost all medicine I could that is out there. I do not have insurance and I can't visit the derm again, however I did visit them and had accutane in the past and it helped me 100%. When it came back recently I panicked and purchased over ***** worth of pills from a site and It's been 4 weeks, they have not shipped anything, the customer support (indians) are no help and when I clicked contact us and submit it took me to a adult ad site. I do not have much money, but I need accutane so bad and I did not look into much of scamming site research (A first timers mistake, but at the same time of desperation) . My life currently is going down the drain and I have no idea what to do now. I could really use some help, chating by pm, skype or ANYTHING. It would mean soooo much to me and be a life savor.

Thank you.

Extra:
Is there any way I can get my money back from this mistake? I did get a call from my bank and they asked me to confirm the order and I said I did purchase it. (It has been maybe 20 days since I purchased the meds from the site)

PS: I have tried every Zinc, B5, BP, S.A, major brand products.. Nothing works for me except accutane. It's a genetic problem for me and when my pores are down sized it removes the acne once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than disputing it with the bank there's no source posting here. Best case scenario is somebody pm'ing you...

How can I dispute it with the bank? I purchased the order for *****, a few days later they locked my card when at the store, I recall the bank and they make me confirm the order to unlock my card and then I never get my shipment of the drugs? What could I dispute with the bank?

Also, I do understand that this site does not talk about sources. I'm not in need of any anabolics or anything, I just need basic accutane to solve my problems, I can't even begin to explain how much acne is making me suffer currently.

It's a complicated issue with the derm for me. I'm 22 Years old and I'm in college. I have a part time job and for the most part, ever penny I get in minimum wage goes toward school and similar things.

My parents let me go on accutane the first time around and let me use there insurance after I fought with them for months. ( basically put, I did spend money on the derm ect... But My parents don't want me to spend money outside of school related things, so the acne issue was a problem.)

I tried to ask to visit the derm again with my parents and they said NO. There is no way around this, my parents see how bad it is for me and how i feel on a daily basis, but they still won't let me see the derm, so second time around it's up to me.

Look.. I don't know if any of u guys have suffered from severe acne in your life, but it's tearing me apart literally. *************. I know the risks, I know how to keep track of my blood work, I know the dosages, I did all the research on this so many times over and over...

Inly advice I had would be to sit down and have a serious talk with your folk and explain to them how much this issue is effecting your life. A childs well being and happiness SHOULD be a parents #1 priority, if its not then thats not right.

Also, leave out the fact you dumped ***** bones on the pills you never got. That wont help your case.

The way my parents view it, it that the #1 Priority is school. They feel that anything else can wait. I had to put SO MUCH effort into it the first time and my case was that it would be solved once and for all by my first cycle of accutane and the fact that I bring it up again, they absolutly to the core refuse it and will not even remotely consider it ever again until I have my own insurance.

Schredder, Look... I'm at the point of being completely depressed and not wanting to do anything, my acne is getting so worse that I don't even want to show up to my classes in school, My grades are dropping, My face hurts. I've been picked on about it in high school and it's been a terrible experience. The time that I took it and it went away I felt so good. This is when I started up the gym training, diet, making new friends ect.. It was Perfect, but now it's going back in reverse. Just Please help me out man, If I could convince my parents on this, then i would not even be online for this in the first place...

Last edited:
I feel bad for you but we liveand learn but I won t lecture you but internet site s are a risk at best...hell even w a trusted ugl I order small to shrug off what and if I lose....

I am sure with enough research or the school infirm you can get a script then to pay for it you got to get creative be responsible but mainly chill as anxiety will only exacerbate this....

There is always a way my man to overcome..it s what build s character son. I won t bore you w my life s trial s and shit but this too will be a memory one day..either your folks are strapped, you ve abused their money trust in the past or they like me want you to unfuck this yourself.

Look..I m getting over a 3 rd surgry in 3 18 month s for ancerous polyp s...I ve had 12-14 in my life for sports, work and overdosing...yeah no shit....my point...I m tired a lot lately.

PM me the real deal...w t f is up.

I will not betray your trust and I ll see what we can come up with for a plan OK ? You air my shit out I ll make your I p address a memory.

In grad school I worked 3 day s a week as a mail man, 3 night s as a bouncer, competed in 2-4 show s event s meets a year and pulled a 3.65 gpa...lets see what we can do with what you got and not fret over what you do not.

I know nothing about acne, hair loss or e d...as I ve never had them but I know how to get shit or get shit done.

U, my man..may need to sleep when your dead and WORK MORE hours.

I ll check back tomorrow..seems all I do is sleep lately.

Honestly, I know exactly how you feel and if you were based in the UK & could PM I would give you a source immediately.
Hopefully one of the mods may be able to help you out, PM Teutonic for a chat and see what's going on.

Also, I'm keeping an eye on this thread for ANYONE who decides to bash the OP for using Accutane, I will make you look like a complete fool - be warned...

The way my parents view it, it that the #1 Priority is school. They feel that anything else can wait. I had to put SO MUCH effort into it the first time and my case was that it would be solved once and for all by my first cycle of accutane and the fact that I bring it up again, they absolutly to the core refuse it and will not even remotely consider it ever again until I have my own insurance.

Schredder, Look... I'm at the point of being completely depressed and not wanting to do anything, my acne is getting so worse that I don't even want to show up to my classes in school, My grades are dropping, My face hurts. I've been picked on about it in high school and it's been a terrible experience. The time that I took it and it went away I felt so good. This is when I started up the gym training, diet, making new friends ect.. It was Perfect, but now it's going back in reverse. Just Please help me out man, If I could convince my parents on this, then i would not even be online for this in the first place...

Well what if you brought up the fact that this issue is affecting you at school. That sounds pretty hard ass to not let you get your acne treated. I mean jeez buddy that sounds messed up. Education is good but I think there needs to be some eyes opened to the fact this is affecting you life in a big/negative way. And understanding parent should see this. In fact they shouldnt even need to be told.

I hope im not comin off as a prick or anything because thats not im trying to do, just trying to talk out some options. I just cant wrap my head around why someone wouldnt let their child fix a medical issue.

You said you put the purchase on a card. If this is a credit card just call them up and dispute the transaction. Tell them that you ordered the goods but they were never delivered. They will remove the purchase from your card unless the seller can show they did in fact deliver the goods.

I hope im not comin off as a prick or anything because thats not im trying to do, just trying to talk out some options. I just cant wrap my head around why someone wouldnt let their child fix a medical issue.

Perhaps money is tight and this is a cosmetic issue???

It's like this: Parents divorced, Father haven't seen in forever and never talks, Mom is single with a teaching job in school. I got 2 brothers, money is short and all together we put money toward school for each other. My mom has it so grilled into her head that all she cares about is me finishing school. No debate on this at all. If she sees me depressed and I begin to talk about derm/accutane ect.. again, she turns mad and the conv goes no where. I have tried over and over. What tet said is true, this one is up to me. I've tried other sites that specialize in acne ect.. but they all either say derm for accutane or don't use it. I don't know anywhere else where I can get help with finding this drug. If I had a lot to spare I would have bought from many random pharms in order to take a chance for it, but since I don't have much I have to make this second purchase count..

Megatron. that comment u said is exactly the way my parents bring it down to me when I talk this over. Yes I know it sounds stupid, cosmetic issue... I get it, but unless u have had it REALLY bad, u do not understand how much it mentally affects ur life.

I'm confused, you ask for an AAS source in another thread, state you know the risks, and are now too broke to obtain something that is far cheaper.

This acne problem due to the proposed cycle, or something else? Your college has health insurance by the way, I advise you elect for coverage next semester.

I'm confused, you ask for an AAS source in another thread, state you know the risks, and are now too broke to obtain something that is far cheaper.

This acne problem due to the proposed cycle, or something else? Your college has health insurance by the way, I advise you elect for coverage next semester.

I did look into AAS when I wasn't suffering from acne. I was told down on that and said not to purse it due to my age, I thought about it and said alright. When I asked about AAS I had no idea for the costs, I can reason within the ******* Range for a 1 time purchase after like 5 months of extra saving up, And I wanted AAS, but did not choose to do it. However, accutane is something I NEED, not want and I'm at the point where I'm willing to do anything for it.

I did look into AAS when I wasn't suffering from acne. I was told down on that and said not to purse it due to my age, I thought about it and said alright. When I asked about AAS I had no idea for the costs, I can reason within the 300-500 Range for a 1 time purchase after like 5 months of extra saving up, And I wanted AAS, but did not choose to do it. However, accutane is something I NEED, not want and I'm at the point where I'm willing to do anything for it.

Makes sense, I'm not busting your balls to be cruel, I just have seen quite a few folks come through here looking to take advantage of good peeps.

I do suggest that you do get that coverage from your university though; it's relatively cheap and tends to have decent coverage. My best friend in high school had acne vulgaris, so I totally understand.

Back