prop and anavar cycle

diezell

wrestling seasons coming up quick, but im in a bit of a situation. in collegiate wrestling the upper weightclasses vary greatly the two upper weight classes are 197 and 285. unfortunatly i am weighting 215-220 these days with a relatively low bf. so i will have to wrestle at 285. i put toghether this cycle hoping to add a few extra pounds of lean mass so i dont slow down too much and hopefully get alot stronger

weeks 1- 10 100mg test prop ed
weeks 1-8 45 mg anavar ed
weeks 10-14 pct

what do you guys think, is it possible to add a clean 20 pds off of this cycle

thanks

Yea,,,,,I think that would be a great cycle. If you havn't done a cycle before, I would run the prop at a lower dose of test. 100mg - 150mg eod. You will get better feedback if you post more stats and cycle experience.

But really what I would do is drop those few pounds and compete in the 197lb weight class.

diezell said:
what do you guys think, is it possible to add a clean 20 pds off of this cycle

thanks

Definitely is with a good diet.....

Also I would go with ED injections over EOD. As far as anavar is concerned, I love the stuff.

yeah i was thinking of dropping the few pounds but the thing is that i hate the feeling of going out for a match feeling depleated. i would much rather wrestle the "fatboys" at 285.
my stats are

5-9
215-220 pds
id say 11 to 12% bf
got a fairly clean diet, and i have been training over 5 years, (last 2 years max ot style)
no cycle experience but i have been doing my homework for the last 2 years and i feel ready for it.
got a fairly clean diet

Since this is your first cycle, I would run the prop at 150 eod. If you have no experience with needles, you probably don't want to inject ed. And 150 eod will be plenty. You might even want to run a long ester instead. TestE or cyp.

do you think that i would get alot of bloat from a longer ester, im trying to avoid the water retention as much as possible, what part of mass are u from anyways im outta ri

i used to wrestle and still do some mma wrestling and fighting, if your wrestling up a class why not put on another twenty functional pounds and be a strong 240, and throw those fat fucks around! i'd hammer a big test cycle w/ eq for endurance, and anavar for strength! that's jmo~!

Throw in some creatine with the Anavar (var), it's been said to have a synergistic effect when combined with anavar. Even if it doesn't, it's not going to hurt

i was thinking about adding the eq into the cycle but my only worry about eq is that if i get tested im pretty much screwed since i hear that it takes a while to get out of youre system.

hmm, as far as testing goes, I believe they check you ratio of epitestosterone to testosterone, and if the ratio is off, you're screwed.

would the suspension give me alot of bloat? i hear different stories when it comes to it some people claim they get no bloat while others claim they get bloated like crazy, i dont mind sticking myself twice daily if thats what it takes to get the best possible gains

Back