prop before enth?

alexus hensicus

I was wondering if anyone pins some prop on an enth cycle. I prefer to only do test cycles only but I like enth for like 14 weeks but I was wondering if I could "supplement" in some prop the first few weeks to peak test levels sooner then let enth ester take over. Can anyone help me understand this?

I was wondering if anyone pins some prop on an enth cycle. I prefer to only do test cycles only but I like enth for like 14 weeks but I was wondering if I could "supplement" in some prop the first few weeks to peak test levels sooner then let enth ester take over. Can anyone help me understand this?

Ive read about a lot of guys "kicking off" with prop. Ive never done it but its my understanding that you don't supplement prop for E. Rather you combine them for the first few weeks. as in:

weeks 1-14: Test E 500mg/week
weeks 1-4: Test prop 100mg eod

This would add 350mgs prop for the first 4 weeks. This way you can avoid the "shit kicks in at week 5" situation as the prop should kick in much sooner.

Otherwise if you did switch from prop for E you would be doing great on the prop... then suddenly have a 4 week drop while the E kicks in. Make since?

Vets feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

Yeah combining not supplementing the prop. Cause ill be doing the enth the whole time but don't want to pin the whole cycle prop style. I'm sure people think just use prop the whole time but I like enth.

I do all my cycles with prop for the 3-4 first weeks together with my test e,c or sust. When the long acting test kicks in do i stop using the prop.. I end all my cycles the same way. And jump right in to pct after just 2-3 days...

Bump !!

I do all my cycles with prop for the 3-4 first weeks together with my test e,c or sust. When the long acting test kicks in do i stop using the prop.. I end all my cycles the same way. And jump right in to pct after just 2-3 days...

Bump !!

Wait, what? On most threads you claim you don't even use a PCT, and now you use it 2 days after pinning. I think you're off the walls, bro.

Bump !!

What does your post therapy cycle consist of massaging your balls, and wishful thinking.:wackit:

Last edited:
there is a lot of misguided info regarding the use of test prop... it doesn't "kick in" the first week, takes 2-3 wks to usually take full effect. Everyday or EOD injects is proper proticol... but PCT after just 2-3 is complete BS, after 8-10 days is much more effective timeline to start PCT.

starting a cycle with test prop... I just don't see the point as it will make for messy levels come week 3,4 or 5, depending on when the long ester takes effect. Running test prop at the end of a long ester cycle is a better option

Yeah I didn't know if you keep the enth the same dosage the whole time or level it with the prop then increase the enth after the prop is done.

there is a lot of misguided info regarding the use of test prop... it doesn't "kick in" the first week, takes 2-3 wks to usually take full effect. Everyday or EOD injects is proper proticol... but PCT after just 2-3 is complete BS, after 8-10 days is much more effective timeline to start PCT.

There is no penalty for starting PCT a little early, but there is one for starting PCT a little late.

Back