Prop/eq dosage advice for fighter

Mister_jedi

Hi everyone, long time forum troll, first time poster.
I would like dosage advice on a cycle I’m
Planning to supplement my mma training.

Stats:
Age-33
Height-5’10”
Weight- current 160 (have been 189 on test e)
Bfp-10-13%
Second cycle
High protein, high carb, low fat diet. Roughly 3-3.5k cal a day.

Planned cycle
Week 1-8)
Eq-100mg eod(4 pins first week, 3 each after)
Test prop 100mg eod (4 pins first week, 3 each after)
Aromasin-.5-1mg ed(adjusted as needed)

Weeks 10-14
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Aromasin .5-1mg Ed

An extra option I’m considering and could use advice on is:
Week1-4
Anavar 30mg ed

I am doing 8 weeks and these dosages for a reason and do not need to hear “eq pointless below blah, too short blah, bodybuilding blah” I just need dosage review for new compounds. Advise from fighters highly appreciated. Thanks to all for the great information I’ve used for the past couple years.

For that bodyfat, height and weight i know you're lacking in diet.
List out your diet please.

You also have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING... Not even a little bit.
You're plan is so fucking horrible its not even worth commenting on whats wrong lol...

I'll give you a hint, running EQ for 8 weeks...
Now go read the beginner sticky and hopefully you can cheat your fight better with some actual knowledge.

I wasn't gonna say anything but its so fucking retarded to write "I'm doing this for 8 weeks because I know better than all of you" but..."im also stupid enough to have to ask for review on my shit but DONT YOU DARE TELL ME IM WRONG..."

Useless thread and you should feel ashamed...just sayin...

I wasn't gonna say anything but its so fucking retarded to write "I'm doing this for 8 weeks because I know better than all of you" but..."im also stupid enough to have to ask for review on my shit but DONT YOU DARE TELL ME IM WRONG..."

Useless thread and you should feel ashamed...just sayin...

Don’t remember saying that I was better than you, simply said for a reason. You’re the one with the attitude. I put in that disclaimer to avoid the super testosterone bro attitude that you inadvertently just posted. So your point is exponentially more useless.

The plan I do is 500 calories above Maitinence. Also I’ll give you a hint- I said i didn’t need comments of this nature. Thanks bye.

Hi everyone, long time forum troll, first time poster.
I would like dosage advice on a cycle I***8217;m
Planning to supplement my mma training.

Stats:
Age-33
Height-5***8217;10***8221;
Weight- current 160 (have been 189 on test e)
Bfp-10-13%
Second cycle
High protein, high carb, low fat diet. Roughly 3-3.5k cal a day.

Planned cycle
Week 1-8)
Eq-100mg eod(4 pins first week, 3 each after)
Test prop 100mg eod (4 pins first week, 3 each after)
Aromasin-.5-1mg ed(adjusted as needed)

Weeks 10-14
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Aromasin .5-1mg Ed

An extra option I***8217;m considering and could use advice on is:
Week1-4
Anavar 30mg ed

I am doing 8 weeks and these dosages for a reason and do not need to hear ***8220;eq pointless below blah, too short blah, bodybuilding blah***8221; I just need dosage review for new compounds. Advise from fighters highly appreciated. Thanks to all for the great information I***8217;ve used for the past couple years.

id up the eq to 200 eod just to be on the safe side. how about some caber? aside from that your good to go man great cycle idea!

What weight class are you planning on fighting in? That's what matters. Cardio over strength and skills over cycles.

My scrawny ass beat the shit out of bulked up wrestlers. Hardest fights I've ever had were against smaller faster dudes.

I've wore down big dudes and escaped the bottom to stand up and kick their ribs in. Cardio and skills. your heart and lungs can only support so much mass. Mir tried to get big for Lesnar and did worse. haha

Exactly hence why a shorter burst cycle aimed at fat burning with some gains. I expect it’ll be featherweight. I’m on the border of that and lightweight usually.

id up the eq to 200 eod just to be on the safe side. how about some caber? aside from that your good to go man great cycle idea!

So we're totally gonna ignore everything wrong here?

Lets break this shit down then....
Missing HCG.
Doing about 20-30 times lower dose of asin than he should be or 5-10 times as much if he meant adex. Either way its wrong lol...
Running cruise doses of test prop and way to small doses for EQ.
Running EQ for 8 weeks, will be just about when he peaks blood levels, making the whole idea of using EQ is a waste and useless. And yes, I accounted for his 3 injections per week.
No nolvadex for PCT.
And thats totally ignoring he'll run 75% of his PCT way to suppressed for a PCT to even matter, so he'll literally feel like shit, he's recovery will fail and its your fault bro....
His diet?

This is a textbook example of "I have no idea what im doing" and you encourage it? Tss tss....
If anything, he should drop the eq and run test prop alone, optionally with anavar.

Last edited:
great cycle, cant wait to hear about your first bout!

Are you trolling?
He's literally gonna do a cycle that will spike his estrogen, create water retention, use a compound that won't peak, his pct will fail and he won't recover properly.
And this is a great cycle? lol...

Exactly hence why a shorter burst cycle aimed at fat burning with some gains. I expect it***8217;ll be featherweight. I***8217;m on the border of that and lightweight usually.

clen, T3/4, for fat loss. entire forum to it I believe. Dnp . . . something in dynamite or something.

. Of your goal is fat loss the cycle should be used to maintain muscle. Forget building it. Destroy training. Bags, miths, drills, abs. Throw 1-2 until your arms spontaneous combust. Fight time.

Still drop the EQ and listen to all the cycle advice about AI/HCG/PCT/Labs

Maxing your body weight in reps on major lifts with some powerlifting. If I can clean and press my body weight 5 times, I can basically pick my opponent up off the ground 5 times. Definitely once. Squatting 200lbs and deadlifting 225 for reps should give me a 1 rep max for about any dude I'll meet.

Fighters just need to be strong enough. Endurance. Movement, making the opponent use energy and having the ability to run non stop.

My Dad had me sprint 30s and run 30 seconds for the lengths of my round and walk during breaks. By sheer cardio alone I've held on to bigger dudes. Small punches, heels to the legs, elbows to a shoulder or triceps. Not gracie bit essentially the idea except I wasnt breaking someone's arm I was gasping themout.

I'll give you feedback without the attitude.

There are a number of things off with this plan, here's a list one by one with the issue and a possible fix

1.EQ is an extremely slow compound, slow to build up and very slow to leave your system. It is not at all appropriate for 8 weeks because you will never build up to meaningful blood levels in that time, then after stopping it will take four weeks or so at that dose to bleed out - so your PCT timing would result in a failed PCT. For your goals you should drop it.

2. Test prop at 100 EOD is totally appropriate. Keep it. Aromasin for this would be around 10mg EOD, but that's just a starting point to be checked with bloodwork after about week 3 or so.

3. HCG is always a good idea, though for a short cycle and recovery you could argue not as needed as for a long cycle. Use 250 IU 2x/wk. Take up to week 9.

4. For your goals which I assume are strength and speed, and very short cycle, I'd look at orals anavar and/or winstrol. For anavar I'd take 75 to 100 mg/day the whole 8 weeks. For winny that's too long, perhaps something like 50 mg/day for the last five? I don't know much about winny so somebody else can chime in on that. Either would work well for you, and would clear fast (along with the test prop) making your week 10 PCT timing good. You won't need any adjustment to aromasin for these two as they don't aromatize.

5. For PCT add in nolva at 40/40/20/20. Lower clomid to 50/50/25/25. Don't take aromasin during PCT. Discontinue after week 9

Back