prop/npp/mast stack

if it is not impossible, it would be very difficult to hold in solution. 50mg/ml per each is do able

so I'm gonna try it using EO,GSO,BA,BB. I found a calculator for conversions but it didn't differentiate bbetween EO and GSO. So my question is it says to use 26.25mL of oil should I just half that between the EO and GSO or use a different ration such as 10mL EO and 16.25mL GSO. I've got the BA and BB set at 5% and 20% respectivly. Also on the calc. I just said 300g/mL b/c it doesn't differentiate between what kind of powders but at 50mL it came up with 15g of powder so I think I'm safe in doing 5g of each

i really think you are going to have some serious problems getting that into solution. you should drop it to 50mg each per ml, at the very most 75mg/ml each.

i really think you are going to have some serious problems getting that into solution. you should drop it to 50mg each per ml, at the very most 75mg/ml each.

I was thinking about that and I still might but I've seen sources offer blends of the same compounds at 100mg/ml of each compound.

I was thinking about that and I still might but I've seen sources offer blends of the same compounds at 100mg/ml of each compound.

#1. i highly doubt most, if not all, popular sources are dosed accurately. They say 100mg each on the bottle to sell when its probably just test p @100mg/ml or lower
#2. they have been brewing for a long time, you have not.

#1. i highly doubt most, if not all, popular sources are dosed accurately. They say 100mg each on the bottle to sell when its probably just test p @100mg/ml or lower
#2. they have been brewing for a long time, you have not.

Good point maybe ill keep it at 75

Back