prop/tren ace/ clen- cutting cycle

mckic07

this will be my second cycle, (1st test e and var)
currently 86kg 11-12% bf 21years old
aim to finish off at 5%bf and hopefully 90kg

1-8 tren ace 75mg eod
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
1-12 caber 0.5mg e3d
1-8 adex at 0.5mg e3d (will adjust as necessary)
have letro on hand as well
1-8 hcg 250iu e3d
NAC 1200mg ed
Omega 3 and fish oils daily
Taurine 2g a day (combat the clen cramps)

clen will be run following the 2 week on/off schedule, currently one week into clen at 100mcg, going to peak at 150mcg, no sides so far

PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

the reason for keeping the clomid dose low is that during my previous pct it really messed with my emotions, recovered well with only 50mg ed so going to follow that protocol after the first week of pct

am starting this cycle tomorrow, i've heard all the "tren is not for newbies" so please no comments on dropping the tren, i've done the research and am prepared to face the sides, can always drop the tren should sides become too much

Diet: currently eating like a horse (clean), already a week into my cutting diet, following the following macro ratios
carbs 40/protein 45/ fats15

thinking of lowering the carbs towards the end of the cycle to really lean up (going to consult 3J on this)

Training: currently 5-6 days a week depending on how my body is feeling
mon: chest tri's
tues: back bi's
wed: abs shoulders calves
thur: quads and hammies
fri calves abs
sat: whatever i feel like training

cardio is currently twice a week, am going to up that to everyday cardio sessions, mainly 35min HIIT and then on alternating days just an early morning run

i will be updating every couple of days, any POSITIVE feedback or critique is welcome

Last edited:
Having already run a cycle by 21 tells me quite a bit about you. Let me guess, you've been training seriously for six years already and plateau'd?

5% BF is pretty tough to reach with that cycle, your training won't matter as much as your diet for that kind of goal. It's not a healthy, sustainable bodyfat either. I personally think it's tough for someone 21 to be disciplined enough to achieve that, based on myself a few years ago, and every single other 21 year old I've ever met.

What's your ideal physique? In before "Brad Pitt Fight Club" or Zyzz.

You probably won't listen to my advice or care, not that I blame you since I wouldn't have either. If you're going to cycle anyways, you should run more tren and less test IMO, especially for cutting - depending on what you can handle, 75-150mg tren / 20-50mg test ED.

Having already run a cycle by 21 tells me quite a bit about you. Let me guess, you've been training seriously for six years already and plateau'd?

5% BF is pretty tough to reach with that cycle, your training won't matter as much as your diet for that kind of goal. It's not a healthy, sustainable bodyfat either. I personally think it's tough for someone 21 to be disciplined enough to achieve that, based on myself a few years ago, and every single other 21 year old I've ever met.

What's your ideal physique? In before "Brad Pitt Fight Club" or Zyzz.

You probably won't listen to my advice or care, not that I blame you since I wouldn't have either. If you're going to cycle anyways, you should run more tren and less test IMO, especially for cutting - depending on what you can handle, 75-150mg tren / 20-50mg test ED.

appreciate the genuine reply snowpatrol, i've been training seriously for 7 years, 5 of those have been at provincial level sport with gym thrown in for conditioning, the last two years have consisted only of gym training with a twicee weekly cardio session... i did plateau and found it hard to make the gains like i was when i first started, my max bench went from 100kg to 16 reps of 100kg with my last cycle, and kept 80% of my strength, and have surpassed where i left off post pct with my previous cycle, that's the reason i decided to run another, it's been 3 and a half months post pct since my last cycle and feel i'm ready to jump on gear again

as for the bf% i agree with you, it's my goal to get there and i appreciate your honesty as to how difficult it is to reach it, i will take ur advice and pin ED, and run the tren higher than the test, am thinking 40mg prop and 60mg tren ED, and take it from there

i will post photos soon and you can judge from there, as for my goal physique it would have to be the slightly larger "Zyzz" look, ultimate physique for me would be jeff seid/jaco de bruyn

once again thank you for the honest response

You (and most guys) would look great at 8-10%, nothing wrong with 10-12% either. Careful diet and solid training makes 10% easily maintainable, even without AAS...8% is doable on cycle, probably off if you're religious about macros. There's a nutrition guy on this forum (3J) who would know more than me, if you're interested send him a PM.

If you're determined to cycle again, get your bloodwork done first...make sure everything is working properly and also get an idea for what your natural test levels are in case you have problems in the future.

Depending on your tren concentration you might have trouble drawing 60mg, I would probably start 50mg ED for ten or fifteen days, and if all's well bump it up to 75mg and take it from there.

thanks snowpatrol, i will get bloodwork done soon, just have to find a proper source, am in South Africa so not sure exactly where to go... i have 3x 100mg/ml prop vials and 2x 100mg/ml tren a, so drawing 50-70mg should be achievable, will take your advice and start off 40mg prop and 50mg tren ED... delayed the start of my cycle and hitting my first pin tomorrow, will update on how the pinning goes and training for the day... will update you guys with a detailed log of my diet and training plan, as well as updating pics every week

Day 1::dance2:

pinned left quad, still feeling the pip but nothing too bad

session: chest tri's

bench- 1 warm up set, 3x12 90kg
fly machine 4 set build up

decline bench: 4x12 95kg
decline fly's 4x10 16kg
incline bench 4x10 70kg
the above three were a crazy super set

dumbell bench, 16x32kg, 14x 40kg, 10x44kg, 11x 44kg

rope pull downs 3x21 (7 half, 7 full, 7 half)
tricep kick backs 3x14
dips 3x15 (can usually do 3x30 at start of session but was broken haha)
push ups; 3x20

felt a bit stiff in my chest today but otherwise all is well

DAY 2:

got my gym partner to pin my right delt about 30mins before the session, first pin in my delt and no pip whatsoever :blue:, will do left delt tomorrow

session: 15 min run for warm up (2.8km)
back and bi's

rows; 16x79kg, 14 x90kg, 12x105kg, 10x113kg
behind neck pull downs: 4 set build up
wide grip pull ups: 3x10
one arm rows: 4 set build up

hammer curls (across chest): 12kg x 20, 14kgx20, 16kgx20, 20kgx16, 24kgx10, 24kgx 12
preacher curls: 4 set build up
barbell curls: 4 set build up

cable curls: 4 set build up
reverse barbell curl: 6 set build up

that was my morning session, heading off for some HIIT soon

my meals for day two so far:

meal 1: 6 eggs on LOW GI wholewheat seeded bread, half a glass of milk (needed a break from oats and eggs)

meal 2: chicken breast and half a sweet potato

meal 3: post workout shake (40grams whey protein plus 5g glutamine)

meal 4: chicken breast and 2 sweet potatoes

meal 5: low fat youghurt with a banana

hitting a run now and meal 6 will be: chicken breast, brown rice, mixed veg

so far no sides at all except for some pip, i"m not sure if it's placebo but i'm already experiencing increased aggression in the gym

currently 40mg prop, 50-60mg tren ED, cant wait for the tren to start kicking in!!
hitting 0.5mg caber tomorrow with 250iu hcg, going to keep the caber and hcg e3d

i have 6x1mg adex left, havent had any yet, and 15ml of 2mg/ml letro, was thinking of 0.25mg of adex e3d, any suggestions on the letro dosage, my total dose of prop should be roughly 280mg/week

will update tomorrow with training log and post pics on the weekend

so these photos were taken on day two of my cycleView attachment 555965View attachment 555966View attachment 555967View attachment 555968

training has been great, a mate gave me 50x10mg dbol so going to take 50mg ed for ten days as a bit of a kicker

strength gains have been good so far, feeling like i can go harder for much longer, have been doing two sessions a day and loving it so far

sides so far have just been minimal, mild insomnia, and feeling hot as fuck all day, no night sweats or crazy aggression

will be pinning 150mg tren ace and 100mg prop eod, seeing as sides are not a prob, should this change then i"ll pin ed

diet has been on check, had a great cheat meal on the weekend to keep me sane

Training session today:

morning: biceps

10min treadmill warm up

hammer curls
preacher curls
barbell curls
cable curls
ez bar 21"s

afternoon session: chest
15min run warm up

bench: 24x60kg, 16x80kg, 9x100kg
machine fly's 3 set build up

incline dumbell bench: 20x26kg, 16x32kg, 12x40kg
incline fly's 4x12 at 14kg

decline bench: 100kg x 8 reps, 80kg x 12, 60kgx20
decline fly's 4x10 16kg

huge superset of cable cross overs with lightweight bench

all the above exercises are supersetted, enjoying the pump and intensity

i am not sure why, even though my test dose is relatively low i'm having an insane sex drive, not sure if it"s got to do with the caber, am enjoying it to say the least!:blue:

Tren alone does that to some people (libido increase) as does caber.

My unsolicited advice, passed along from someone else who has a chest I'd be very happy to achieve one day is to ignore decline bench. Incline, flat bench / db press, and lots of flyes will build a great chest - decline is unnecessary and somewhat counter productive depending on the shape you're after.

Thanks for the replies gents... Pinned this morning and hit calves hard straight after, heading back this evening for some chest and Tris... Starting my second two week cycle of clean tomorrow, am already sweating like a mother so may keep the clen at 100mcg ed... Sides so far have been an increased body temp, mild night sweats, and some insomnia, nothing to complain about... Pumps have been insane in the gym and strength gains are amazing, mates shat themselves when I started maxing out all the machines and still keeping the reps up... No matter how hard I train or am hurting during the sesh' I still feel fresh the next day, the recovery is amazing, I smashed back and spent over an hour on biceps, left the gym feeling broken and today I'm fine.... Sex drive is through the roof!!!!!! No dbol bloat yet, think adex is keeping it under control

I LOVE TREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance2::flipoff::cum::cum:

Great base to start out with. People will rightfully argue the age. But it is what it is and you've made up your mind, so go hard and be smart!

Good luck.

Back