Props to Lion and Researchology

carolinacrackah

Just to counter some of the bad experiences some people have been reporting about Researchology. I put an order mid last week and received it today ahead of schedule.

My last order had no problems. Shipped fast and the chems are always good. Bump for research-ology. Will be making another order soon.

i placed my order on Oct. 15 and i still have not received it. left messages on the website and did not receive any replies . i pmed lion and he told me he will send it to me right away. i have been waiting 2 weeks since then and i still have not received my order.. i would not order from researchology

carolinacrackah said:
Just to counter some of the bad experiences some people have been reporting about Researchology. I put an order mid last week and received it today ahead of schedule.

Makes me wonder where I went wrong. Placed my order on Sept 12. Haven't received anything.

They've sent me multiple E-mails assuring me they would 'Make it right', to no avail.

Still holding out hope since I have had good service in the past, but this is getting pretty disheartening.

I placed an ordered on the 17th aug and im still waiting for my products. I have also recived nothing but emails saying that they will sort it out and this was months ago! Pissed Off!

gazzathegod said:
I placed an ordered on the 17th aug and im still waiting for my products. I have also recived nothing but emails saying that they will sort it out and this was months ago! Pissed Off!

Yah that's just it. Seems like since they're gotten our cash they no longer care. People have placed orders since then and gotten their packages.

I don't understand what 'issue' would prevent them from filling an order I placed in September, but orders from just a couple weeks ago are no problem.

Always been a supporter but the fact that my most recent E-mail was ignored and I've received no further update doesn't bode well with me.

Does anyone know if I can file a complaint with Visa to receive a refund?

I made my order on 12-6-07 and recieved it today. Very quick service but when I opened my package it was missing the exemestane,(The main thing I ordered ) but I also had 6 other items that was correct. I p.med lion about this and hope that he will make things right. I will keep everyone posted.

Jjaden said:
Yah that's just it. Seems like since they're gotten our cash they no longer care. People have placed orders since then and gotten their packages.

I don't understand what 'issue' would prevent them from filling an order I placed in September, but orders from just a couple weeks ago are no problem.

Always been a supporter but the fact that my most recent E-mail was ignored and I've received no further update doesn't bode well with me.

Does anyone know if I can file a complaint with Visa to receive a refund?

Ive been warning people about his bad business practice for probably 2 years now. Just go to any board where he was removed as a sponsor from (theres plentY) and ask them a thing or two about Lion. I dont see why people still use Lion even after the numerous complaints.. It seems like he helps out some people then fucks the rest over.

Last edited:
I've place two orders with Lion about 2 years apart and both were fast and accurate. My recent order was placed last week and came in today, even with the holidays. Seeing all the bad stuff, I do wonder, but so far it's been good for me.

Back