Pros and Cons For A First Cycle, Am I Thinking Too Much Or Am I Doing The Right Thing

OP, I am glad my words were able to help you. You would be surprised at what someone can attain naturally, especially with hard work, dedication, consistency and good science. Even average genetics can achieve a very aesthetic/powerful body with nutrition and fitness alone. Steroids just get you there faster or help you go above and beyond your genetic limit, which is something most people never even get close to, especially natty. If you truly love training, AAS or not, the gym should always be something you enjoy. There are many health benefits associated with resistance training (improved glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, Stress improvement, mood enhancement, etc) Don't think you need gear to be something in this game. The top pros are there because they have the entire package; Genetics, Knowledge, Experience, and a true passion for the sport. Even without gear, they would be the best of the best(in the natural category) Gear is the final tool in your arsenal, so master everything else and the gear will be exponentially more effective for you to reach your goals.

Man seriously thanks a lot for this post it has really really given me motivation and a realization which even through all my research and passion I have not been able to get. No one has ever put it to me in such a positively simple way, because I think its a hard thing to do. Now I truly feel like smashing it natty until I absolutely NEED to get on the juice, obviously the research has not been a waste of time, and I know I may sway towards the AS idea again but you have definatley re focused me with your words! Big Ya Self Up!

and I will look into blood work, thanks again.

I have mild anxiety myself, but in my personal experience AAS (or test at least) conquers it and makes me confident as all hell. But for some people i know it can make it a lot worse, really depends on the individual and noone can tell you how your gonna react in that regard. Just have to wait and see! You've definetly done the right thing doing plenty of research beforehand, and listening to these guys advice won't steer you wrong.

Only thing ill add is if or when you do cycle make sure your prepared for these few things
A) make sure your girlfriend is on board... Definetly wont help your anxiety if your worrying about hiding it from her or it causing problems with her. You need her support, especially if anxiety happens to become an issue.
B) be fully prepared to abort the cycle if you need to... No shame whatsoever in giving it a run and realising sides aren't worth it.
C) (and most importantly) definetly do your bloods well beforehand, as blackbeard said.. Something i severely regret not doing.

And as always stick around and ask questions. This board is an amazing source of information and highly intelligent and caring people - take advantage of it!
Can't tell you how much i've learned since joining here... And not just in regards to AAS... My Diet, supplements and training knowledge has gone through the roof.

I have found that basically anybody who has had addiction problems in the past tends to go a little over board with steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. I feel like most the guys that take a lot of steroids on the different boards I visit and that are the biggest tend to usually have past addiction problems. I think bodybuilding with or with out steroids is a addictive sport and something that some one tends to get obsessed with quite easily. But when you add in steroids to the mix a lot of people tend to get very addicted to the feeling they give you and the attention your physique will get from people.

All I am saying is the best thing to do with steroids is set a limit and not go over the limit. Like one to 2 small cycles a year. But the problem is people will talk you in to bigger cycles and you will probably end up talking your self into bigger cycles. Once you start doing steroids it is a very difficult thing to stop them. Lol im just saying if you start them you might never want to stop them. And it seems like most people who take them end up never wanting to stop taking them especially if those people loved going to the gym before ever taking steroids.

Back