protein shake for tomorrow is it alright

Easto said:
I use a cup and a spoon. No need for a shaker cup for me!
with TP protein, youre right, no shaker needed. In fact, i dont even use a spoon, i just put protien in a cup, and swirl the cup around while filling it with water from the freezer door. Mixes completely.

BUT, i use shakers so my pre-workout cocktail and PWO shake are portable.

rake922 said:
fluff.jpg

I use these as a containers.... obviously well after the fluff is gone

then shake it up like a fuckin paint can.. and I'm ready to go

They dont leak at all.

wrong forum. hmmmm.

popkorn275 said:
I asked that question to a few manufactures and they all said NO you cant pre mix it before hand you will loose the branch chain aminos in it and the protein will not uptake to your muscles I would say bull shit but muscletech cytosport and the makers of iso pure all said NO. and they all said the same thing to word for word. I was looking to do the same thing. They all say no more than 2 hours after mixing. So mix and you have 2 hours to drink it.

so what do they say about their own premixed shakes ie. muscle milk

popkorn275 said:
I asked that question to a few manufactures and they all said NO you cant pre mix it before hand you will loose the branch chain aminos in it and the protein will not uptake to your muscles I would say bull shit but muscletech cytosport and the makers of iso pure all said NO. and they all said the same thing to word for word. I was looking to do the same thing. They all say no more than 2 hours after mixing. So mix and you have 2 hours to drink it.
I heard the same thing

Back