protein shakes

Protein shakes are gonna lean your diet out so unless it's a weight gainer you are fine. Personally I like truenutrition's whey isolate.

premium creamy peanut butter and the premium chocolate peanut butter are the shit!! You got the 100% whey isolate right? Best protein I've ever taken!! I just order 16lbs yesterday.

hey what is the best protein shake that wont put fat on,

Try taking some skim milk or water if you prefer, but I just can't do water with protein shakes. Mix Myofusion By Gaspari or Combat by Muscle Pharms. Both are the best two tasting and well profiled proteins. Add some fresh fruit or throw a tsp of coffee in. GL bro! You can find both at Orbitnutrition. Check for the sales going on.

How did you like the True Nutritions whey isolate.

truenutrition.com/p-937-whey-protein-isolate-microfiltrated-1lb.aspx

How how many grams of protein per scoop

Havent tried it yet man. heard great things though. Check on the website im not sure i think its 26 per 30grams/scoop

premium creamy peanut butter and the premium chocolate peanut butter are the shit!! You got the 100% whey isolate right? Best protein I've ever taken!! I just order 16lbs yesterday.

Whey Protein Isolate – CFM Cross-Flow Microfiltration (100%) with Carbohydrate Enzyme Complex / Vitamin Mineral Mix
Premium Creamy Peanut Butter flavored and I picked up some Hydrolyzed Casein (100%)
Premium French Vanilla Cream

you should try NTBM peanut butter crunch its the best tasting protein i have ever tried, and trust me i have tried them all but this 1 flavor blows all of them out the water

If you want a low fat protein....go with whey isolate. Its the purest form of protein with almost zero fat and carbs. Isolation is a whey protein isolate sold at NTBM that I believe is still on sale

If you want a low fat protein....go with whey isolate. Its the purest form of protein with almost zero fat and carbs. Isolation is a whey protein isolate sold at NTBM that I believe is still on sale

Great info right here also why to build is a great protein with some great flavors. I personally love the rocky road one.

Also use needto139 at the needtobuildmuscle store for 15% off. I use it on every order

Back